EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 68

I just don't want to talk about such goals ahead of time. You know how quickly things change.

For pullbacks, there are no waves signalling this yet, only rises....

Happy trades everyone !!! See you soon.

On the M30 there should be a pullback today and then an upward movement will be drawn, to what price this movement will be will only show the beginning of the pullback wave....

If we assume that the pullback during this day will be about 20-30 pips, then in the future we will see a price level of 1.4900 around 25.09.2009...But it is still necessary to check on the history, to check the construction.

forte928 >> :

Assuming that the pullback during this day will be around 20-30 pips, we are looking at 1.4900 on or around 25.09.2009

And I would suggest a more fundamental look at the Euro in terms of the Brent price. Oil stood above 70 for a few days and could not break it from the top down, now the price is approaching the 70 mark from the bottom up. If oil can't break through the $70 mark, there will be a correction of at least $261.8 to the $65 mark, and on the Eura it will be a correction of at least $1.4480 or even $1.43. And if oil goes below 65, we will fall to 1.42-1.4190

On the EUR/GBP there is a nice little terminal on the H1 at 340 pips, so the EUR is about to plan, and the Bank of England and the Fed will take it up to 1.50-1.51 tomorrow, but then it will go back down. That's what I think.

When the down-correction starts, a wave of 61.8-85.6 should appear, which is a sign of a big down-correction movement, but we don't see it yet.

forte928 >> :
When the up-correction starts, a wave of 61.8-85.6 is bound to appear - this is a sign of the start of a big move down, so far no such moves are observed..then it is safe to say that the price will make a big reversal.

Wave on which TF between which levels?

Prediction at 1.4811 - fully justified... 'EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences'.
Reason: