EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1147

I TOLD YOU!!!

And you didn't listen...

I TOLD YOU THAT THE EURO WILL DIVORCE YOU LIKE RABBITS!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, we will not see the level of 1.3470 for the euro !!!!.

OPEN LONGS, IT'S NOT TOO LATE!!!
she went to 1.3980, her first target

And you know the bottom line, 1.46 to 1.47.

waitra >>:
новостные ленты пестрят сообщениями о падении евро, ничего не понимаю, куда определяемся, кто куда ждет?

%) ma has been making me sleepy for the last 2 hours - probably not to trade.... It's weird how the fund went down 2 figures, the eu stood still, and on the correction of the pound, went up, even though the yen is the opposite ...

My opinion - it's all very hazy and half my brain is still asleep :) but on tf 15, 30, 60 - there is a bearish butterfly Gartley, I think the eu is going down right now...

waitra >>:
Новостные ленты пестрят сейчас сообщениями о падении евро, на графиках рывок вверх, ничего не понимаю, куда определяемся, кто куда ждет?

It's probably up to 1.3647 now.

chepikds писал(а) >>

the quid index is gapping))

The quid looks like it's in an upward wedge.

From a fundamentals point of view (I'm certainly not a fundamentalist, but still...)

The movements we have seen lately are quite normal and reasonable.

For example, the pound is falling while the eurik is standing, and when the pound begins to correct, the eura shoots up.

This is how it should be, it also fits into my long term forecast.

The pound and the euras are going in completely different directions in the weeks to come (a month or two).

I wouldn't rule out a climb to 1.3550 either

cr0ss >>:

%) ма меня чёто в сон клонит последние 2 часа - наверное чтобы не торговал.... странно както фунд вниз 2 фигуры прошел, евра стояла на месте, а на коррекции фунта, пошла вверх, хотя с йеной все наоборот...

мое мнение - все очень мутно, у меня пол мозга спит еще :) но на тф 15, 30, 60 - появилась медвежья бабочка гартли, бумаю евра вниз пойдет щас...

I support you, it hit the Fibo level, now going down, with corrections slowly to the new lows))) eh I've settled lower... what a good entry point...

Friends, all day tomorrow the EUR will rise slowly (or quickly)!!!

By the evening it should bounce back a bit.

I, you know, I don't trade intraday and I can't even guess about it...

BUT ACCORDING TO MY READINGS THE CLOSING OF THE WEEKLY CANDLE SHOULD BE HIGHER THAN 1.3612

AND I KNOW IT FOR SURE.

The formulas say that the eurik cannot close below the week in any case.

So 1.3612 is the smallest number.

It may go higher but it may not go lower !!!!.

After that the growth will continue.

cr0ss писал(а) >>

%) ma has been making me sleepy for the last 2 hours - probably not to trade.... It's weird how the fund went down 2 figures, the eu stood still, and on the correction of the pound, went up, even though the yen is the opposite ...

My opinion - everything is very hazy, i have half a brain sleeping :) but on tf 15, 30, 60 - there was a bearish butterfly gartley, i think the eu will go down now...

I was wondering how they can post a downgrade when the currency is on the rise? - or are they ahead of the currencies? :-)

judging by the sausage - it is NOT news, like yesterday, but probably a redistribution of funds (the market barely reacted to the news today). Maybe the powerful really do have a secret forum, where they decide where to put the pair :-) But seriously, it looks like a pause before a rush down. If the quid breaks through 80.5, it will be a growth for the Euro.

Reason: