EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1154

NikT_58 >>:

Мы с женой тож все переглядели

My wife doesn't watch that! :)))

+ gold should fall to at least $1014 per troy ounce ..... I'm 180% sure of it))))))

Galina >>:

Привет !!!

Привет !!!

Не хочу Вас расстраивать, но у меня по евре ужо давно БАЙ :)))

И похоже я в очередной раз оказалась права :)))

Не завидаю я тем кто в шортах остался :))

Эх и не завидую....

НО, БУДЕТ СЕГОДНЯ ПОСЛЕ ОБЕДА МОНА ВЫЙТИ ПО 1.3560 (для тех кого раньше неотмаржинкомят), потому как я не знаю до куда она с этого движения может вырасти.

Говарила, что моя мультивалютная система просто АРЕТ, что мол по любому 1.3470 - ЭТО МИНИМУМ НА НЕДЕЛЬНЫХ ИНТЕРВАЛАХ !!!!

И АРЕТ ОНА, ЧТО НЕДЕЛЬНУЮ СВЕЧУ ЗАКРОЕМ ВЫШЕ 1.3612.

ВЫХОДИТЕ ИЗ ШОРТОВ ПОКА ЕЩЕ НЕ ПОЗДНО !!!

If eb buy, eaud sell. What were you fighting for?

everyone, I'm going in for the grown ups.)))

Noterday >>:

Hi, good to hear from you, thought you took a chance on a big lot, blew it and haven't shown your face since;))))

Decided to have a bird's eye view of the market from the surgeon's turkey in the weeks

On the GBP, Galina seems to be right, it is falling and is not going to rise.

We could counter JPY and commodity currencies for the long term...

Noterday писал(а) >>

Girl, 1.3630 is the maximum for the EUR right now, and if you say for months that you should BUY (and the chart keeps going down and down and down) and with one candle up you say that you are right - sorry, this is absurd...

The funniest thing begins, the market is getting rid of the bears who are in sales, in order to get rid of the excess weight, to move everyone to northern thinking, but also technically and ESPECIALLY fundamentally the EUR does NOT HAVE ANYTHING in the next 3-4 months.

Well firstly, I'm not stating anything at all regarding the daily maxis !

I only say that the weekly closing candlestick is almost guaranteed to be above 1.3612.

Secondly, I am not discussing the pullback, which may or may not happen.

I only confirm that 1.3470 is the minimum of the EUR, which I have been saying for about two months now!

And also ...

About the hedge funds.

NOT SHORT POSITIONS THEY OPEN NOW, BUT CLOSE !!!!

Believe me, I know how they make these decisions.

It's out of the question to keep the shorts.

It's all a crook's scam, what they write in the newspapers about such operations.

strangerr >>:
Кто хотел Elwave? Elwave 7.1

Alaverdi

Files:
vini.rar  2 kb

OlegTs >>:

Привет, рад тебя слышать, думал ты рискнул большим лотом, пролетел и на глаза нам не показываешься с тех пор;))))

Holiday :) Good to see everyone here too ;)

Good luck to all!

Galina >>

First of all, I am not saying anything about the daily Maxis

Secondly, I am not arguing about the rebound, which may or may not happen.

I'm just stating that 1.3470 is the minimum of the EUR, which I have been saying for about two months already

!

Well then yes. I also know that the eu will still be at 1.3900, and I even know when... But before that, do you know what awaits the eu? :)

imho - in the next 2-3 days there is still a chance for the eu to go to 1.37-1.38, but these will only be very tempting levels for sales))))) so do not get excited about it.....
Reason: