EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1730

exi >>:

Какой ? Волны ? :)

direction)))

RekkeR писал(а) >>

How much is 0.96, 0.68, more, less? How much won't it be, everyone can natantrice here.

The eura won't get to 1.25 - no, that's probably it. Of course maybe I'm not arguing anything.

Remaining news for today:

16:30 Canada Commodity price index February - -1.0% m/m 3.3% m/m
16:30 Canada Producer Price Index February - 0.0% m/m 0.3% m/m
17:00 USA Nationwide S&P/CS House Price Index January - -0.5% y/y -3.1% y/y
18:00 USA CBConsumer Confidence Index March - 50.2 46.0

K p-index values - an integral indicator of the response of the Earth's geo-magnetic field to solar radiation

Tantrik >>:

Евра не дойдёт до 1,25 - нет, вот так наверное. Конечно может я и не спорю не о чём.

I've been wondering since Saturday that it's not going down at all in the near future.

strangerr >>:

Николя, наконец то ты стал на путь истинный, исправляешься.)))

When Nicolas was on track for the last time, apparently he got a hole in his budget :) He was buying on the previous big correction, though.

mixo_lexus >>:
значения K p-индекса — интегрального показателя отклика гео-магнитного поля Земли на излучение Солнца

Well, Miho, you are too much.)

strangerr писал(а) >>

I've been wondering since Saturday that it's not going down at all in the near future.

How long will it take to get to everything I didn't ask! (Tarot and 36 deck cards - test 5-6 questions the answer to which you've known for 2 years predictions for yourself on different questions... 98% probability. There's one problem with sports lotto and other gambling bans! (The usual answer is love of money)).

Miho, that's interesting, is there all that data in tabular form anywhere in the past 10 - 20 years?

sol >>:
Михо, это интересно, а есть все эти данные в табличном эквиваленте где-нибудь за прошедшие лет 10 - 20?

http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/ftpmenu/plots.html that's all for now...

Reason: