EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1123

forte928 >>:

Движение до границы канала (консолидация) 1.3580 и затем движение вниз вдоль пятой волны к точке 1.3310

Forte, I told you not to traumatise Galina.))

And by the way, we haven't hit the low yet, Galina won't believe it until we hit the bottom :)

No, I'm on my computer... I can't do anything when I'm trading anyway...

strangerr писал(а) >>

Forte, I told you not to hurt Galina.)

Soon she'll have some joyous moments in her life when the global upward spiral goes up...

The difference in outlook between you and forte928 is that you want to make money but you can't, and forte928 likes the process, he is interested in it, and the money will come to him by itself.

forte928 писал(а) >>

No, I'm not. I'm on my computer... I can't do anything when I'm trading anyway...

What method do you use when you work with time?

RekkeR писал(а) >>
The difference in your worldview with forte928 is that you want to make money but you can't, while forte928 likes the process, he finds it interesting and the money will come to him by itself.

You draw lines - then you draw a picture - which is just pleasing to your eyes - and if it's beautiful, then the money will be there ... I used to paint walls - so when they asked tricky question, you paint? I always answered and then accustomed the others to this process of painting ... and drawing is a creative process of creation, not a routine need ... when you find a feature different from the everyday, the result is obtained, and the rest are technical issues ...

I play poker - it's a tonic, but it's really addictive, or maybe it's a risk-taking habit.

The downside start process is complete and on the news at 9:00 we are now flying down and the triangle is completing the downside workout.

fasklo писал(а) >>
I play poker - it's a tonic, but it's really addictive, or maybe it's a risk-taking habit.

Poker's stressful, and I get a kick out of it when there's a few dynamos in a row...

Reason: