EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1126

Well, in November everyone was also shouting - only up, now we will take 1.55 from the summer, and then 1.6 is not far off... Niroba was laughed at... Yes, he messed up with the time, because it is stupid to predict the time based on wave analysis. But nevertheless I do not envy those who bought euro at the end of November hoping for continuation of the trend till 1,55... Sooner or later the trend reverses, and it is silly to believe that the trend is infinite all the time. Although, it is also silly to go against it all the time. The optimal variant, it seems to me, is to follow the trend, but to understand in time that it may reverse, and to jump out of it. Well, Galina still has a margin of safety. They promised 3310... And she's at a critical level of 3300. So she can take it. I'm sure she's not the only one.

Alexan писал(а) >>
Well, in November everyone was shouting - only up, now we will take 1.55 from the summer, and 1.6 is not far off... Niroba was laughed at. Yes, he messed up with the time, because it is stupid to predict the time based on wave analysis. But nevertheless I do not envy those who bought euro at the end of November hoping for continuation of the trend till 1,55... Sooner or later the trend reverses, and it is silly to believe that the trend is infinite all the time. Although, it is also silly to go against it all the time. The optimal variant, it seems to me, is to follow the trend, but to understand in time that it may reverse, and to jump out of it. Well, Galina still has a margin of safety. They promised 3310... And she's at a critical level of 3300. So she can take it. I'm sure she's not the only one.

You don't have to beat it, you have to lock it down to the price of the turn.

Alexan >>:
Ну в ноябре все тоже кричали - только вверх, сейчас с лету 1,55 возьмем, а там и 1,6 не за горами... Над Ниробой ржали... Да, он лоханулся со временем, потому что глупо по волновому анализу время предсказывать. Но тем не менее я не завидую тем, кто по тому сильному тренду затарился еврой в конце ноября в надежде на продолжение тренда до 1,55... Рано или поздно тренд разворачивается, и глупо все время верить, что тренд бесконечен. Хотя и переть постоянно против него тоже глупо. Оптимальный вариант, как мне кажется, идти по тренду, но вовремя понять, что он может развернуться, и вовремя с него спрыгнуть. Ну у Галины еще есть запас прочности. Обещали же 3310.. А у нее критический уровень 3300. Так что может выдержать. Уверен, не она одна баит.

I agree, I was bullish on the eu myself and waited for 1.6))))))))) but after 1.45 I wondered....

basile писал(а) >>

I agree, I was bullish on the eu myself and was waiting for 1.6))))))))) but after 1.45 I wondered....

Niroba should have listened :))))))))))))) ....... :)))))))))))))

Alexan писал(а) >>

Niroba should have listened :))))))))))))) Oh you....... :)))))))))))))

Usually it's people like that who can't make predictions, you can't go far on someone else's brain...

Who was it that said you had to bash...?

forte928 >>:
Кто там говорил что нужно баить?...

Я

forte928 >>
How do you work with time? What do you apply?

strangerr писал(а) >>

Я

+1 but a little later

LeoV >>:

Мдя....

In fact, Galina is right about the classics.

The only thing she didn't take into account was that the eu has worked out, but the dollar hasn't yet.

Hence the mistake.

My opinion, she won't have to wait long.

Reason: