EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 562

Noterday >> :
Maybe I should change broker..... so there will be more dough, and then you make 20 pips, and people get 200 pips....
FxPro rules, after ForexClub it's like a fairy tale!!!

This is the news my broker just sent me:

/Dow Jones/. The euro/U.S. dollar pair is targeting gains above the 2009 high of 1.5064 amid rising gold prices, Citigroup said in a research note. "Gold prices have risen to new trend highs and we continue to see this as a leading indicator of the euro/dollar pair's gains," Citigroup analysts said. If this year's high is broken, the EUR/USD could rise to 1.5285.

gip писал(а) >>
You may laugh, but I've been doing that since the 1.47 level. You can laugh me to death. I'm not sorry.

I closed 4 orders at 1.4850 on 4 pairs and some of them were opened from 1.4965 with double lot, I had to close 1.5039 today, it was too dangerous.

Rover82 >> :

This is the news that my broker just sent me:

/Dow Jones/. The euro/U.S. dollar pair is targeting gains above the 2009 high of 1.5064 amid rising gold prices, Citigroup said in a research note. "Gold prices have risen to new trend highs and we continue to see this as a leading indicator of the euro/dollar pair's gains," Citigroup analysts said. If this year's high is broken, the EUR/USD could rise to 1.5285.

>> we should be aiming for 1.64

and Dow had a good shot

1.850 ??? When was that price???

Alexan >> :
1.850 ??? When was that price???

He forgot to write 1.485 =)))

New trends ;)

$ £ F ¥
113% -4% 9% 12%
$ -20% 75%
£ 113% 10% 15%
F 2%

Scared... closed around the village...

Rover82 писал(а) >>

He forgot to write 1.485. I figured that =)))

Thank you. I can see they're reading.
Thank you. But it's obvious that they're reading. I've made potatoes and coffee. I'm inviting everyone to sit with their cups. The main thing is not to go crazy.
So, let's have some fish and chips. And then some coffee, all by the TV.
Reason: