EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1124

Yeah, that's it - the actor has gone to 15m

All the downward movement has started and the second trend on the oscillator has been broken...

RekkeR >>:
gip разница в мировозрении у вас с forte928 заключается в том что ты хочешь заработать, но не можешь, а forte928 нравится сам процесс, ему это интересно, и деньги придут к нему сами.

You are wrong in your assumptions.

You made up your own fairy tale and you believe it.

forte928 писал(а) >>
The second trend on the oscillator has been broken...

Forte, seems to have taken all your targets (congratulations by the way)... Where else are you going down? >> I thought you promised a bounce back.

I'm glad everyone is up (and some, I gather, haven't even gone to bed yet). Good morning, everyone! Isn't it time for a walk up the euR?

In the game not so - in tournaments yes, especially when you play 3-4 at once. And then in the internet there is almost no psychology so I think more dependence on the cards. I play on many tables at once and a card can lie on one.

To the border of the channel, but the price does not want to break above, on oscillators, trend lines are breaking through in the down direction...On M5, a triangle has formed and is ready to break-through, the price is dancing along the upper line of the triangle...

Galina писал(а) >>

Boo GA GA !!!

Dream on :)

Tonight we are going to stay above 1.3500

And tomorrow one more try (probably early in the morning, we will still be sleeping) to test 1.3508

AND THAT'S THE LAST TIME !!!!

Boo ha ha :)))

Viva the eurik !!!

Long live 1.3980 !!!

AND NO NEW LOWS !!!

The eurik will fuck you up !!!

forte928 >>:
ЗЩавершается процесс начала движения вниз и по новостям в 9-00 сейчас полетим вниз и треугольник завершает отработку вниз..

Just now what did you write to the contrary? What about 3580 ?

gip писал(а) >>

Just what did you write otherwise ? >> What about 3580 ?

In the end of the week, there is no sign of a new wave... If we go back to the beginning of the year, we may miss it... If we go back to the end of the year, we may miss it... Read ...

Reason: