EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1121

took 120p overnight.

Now that's a good triangle. The one before was a bit unfinished.

The triangle is marked by three strong three-wave moves.

1.353, 1.36 or so.

Last time Bernanke broke the pattern, maybe this time he won't break it.

a picture in the studio...

And the move down may continue now, too early to draw pictures :)

If it bounces in this area, then the triangle is working. If it goes down then it is not there.

Probably this triangle which is at the point with the support line from H4 and will make a bounce at the price level of 1.3310...

The bounce is short-lived now - Eliot's 4th wave is working out... look at the channel...

forte928 >>:

Наверное этот треугольник который в точке с линией поддержки с Н4 и совершит отскок на уровне цены 1.3310..

сейчас кратковременный отскок - отрабатывает 4 волна по элиоту посмотри канал..

Yes, I can see that.

gip писал(а) >>

And the move down may continue now, too early to draw pictures :)

If it bounces in this area, then the triangle is working. If it goes down, then it is not there.

>> Let's go down the Euro news are not very good...and now we are in a triangle, as you see, and the whole movement is directed down to 1.3310, we are more inclined to see.

forte928 >>:

Наверное этот треугольник который в точке с линией поддержки с Н4 и совершит отскок на уровне цены 1.3310..

сейчас кратковременный отскок - отрабатывает 4 волна по элиоту посмотри канал..

Forte, congratulations, you guys have written half the thread overnight.

On H4 a divergence is forming on AO, next week it will work upwards.

forte928 >>:

пойдем вниз новости по европе неочень хорошие..да и сейчас в треугольннике находимся как ты видишь и все движение направленно вниз к 1.3310 больше склоняется движение по посмотрим..

I agree, the news is tipped in favour of the dollar.

I didn't even think it would go up.

The time zones have formed a very strong uptrend line at 14-30 but on the news from the states there unemployment appeals could push this movement up at 15-30...
Reason: