EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1110

forte928 >>:

Благодарю за поддержку..

Посмотрите на Н1 там сформировался флажок теперь движение вниз будет 170п. вниз по времени от предыдущей волны движения в три раза длинее- это говорит о том что будут откаты как раз на уровнях фибо и точках трендовых линий поддержки и сопротивления так что кроме 170п. на доливках можно еще пунктов 60-80 взять..

Zhenya thank you!!! You say and do real things, you have a treasure trove of ideas. Some of your developments have given me personally very interesting ideas, which I am still implementing bit by bit. You won't be the best for everyone, but the main thing is that the market will always meet you halfway :))

p.s. By the way, I wanted to ask you something about technique, but I forgot what the fuck %)) it was before the new year ...

Now we'll go 170 and then another one before the beginning of April...

fasklo >>:
Четко в низ.Грек за деньгой в Москву едет .Вышли новости по Китаю .Плохо у них с производсвом что-то там .По евро дефолд светит не одной Греции .

China switched to the eur?)

fasklo >>:
Четко в низ.Грек за деньгой в Москву едет .Вышли новости по Китаю .Плохо у них с производсвом что-то там .По евро дефолд светит не одной Греции .

you must have the whole house in the press))) 4 tvs, internet)) all in the news)) (no offense intended)

strangerr писал(а) >>

Let's say whoever listened to Forte in the morning and went long would earn at the very least 80pp, if that's not enough, then I don't know. I do not agree with him about the 5th wave, I think there will be more.

And if you do not agree with Forte, say something concrete.

Let's just say he guessed long, but his timing was wrong by about a day.

And if the euro goes up in half a year - Galina will be the best forecaster? :)

syan >>:

скажем так, он угадал лонг, но со временем ошибся примерно на день.

А если через пол года евро пойдет вверх - Галина будет лучшим прогнозистом? :)

How did Forte guess the long? It is not a guessing, it is a calculation, the only thing we did not agree on was the end of the move, he says it is finished and I say we will go about 20 pips up and then it is a sell. Short - also a guessing game?

I hate to break it to you gentlemen, but it looks like shorts are becoming a risky investment.

strangerr писал(а) >>

And how did Forte guess the long, I guessed it? It is not a guessing, it is a calculation, the only thing we did not agree about was the end of the move, he says, that it is finished, while I says, that it will go about 20 bps up and then a sell. Short - also a guessing game?

guessing or reckoning is a different subject. Who calls it that.

If it doesn't go up in the next 3 hours, 3420 is closer.

China may postpone the war with the Americans - they will shake the air for decency and dip each other in shit, and the dollar will rise.

On the euro then this is it...and in general the medium term targets are down at 1.28....

euro

Reason: