EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 552

It's not. Even if it looks like it, it's not essentially it. It's not a figure bounded by levels, it's a randomly drawn triangle-like figure in that area. It will go up, but again, not from the squeezed support, it just had to go up initially. So it is more of a rebound from weak intermediate support.

I'm watching a tricky zigzag pattern being drawn by the eu. So I think it smells like a triangle. Ignat on the Elliott forum is finishing C wave in the 2nd one, so I thought this C might be a terminal. A few more minutes and it will be clear. So do you think it will go up now?

I believe that the upward movement is now unmarked. Should go, but from where is unknown. Today's trading session reversed, today will not go far. And by tomorrow the situation can change. The pair is not led hard already today.

My opinion - the price is in a delicate position, to go down it has to break the upper channel and trend line, and it will not accelerate much, because there is a fork, from which it went out and the high near which the billionaires are nervous. I think today it will fluctuate between the trend and the fork boundary, and the speedsters will try to make the public aware of where the crabs will winter....

cave painting to the text

+ above is my buy - which I have to close before the descending move, because it is more important than the international economy and all the programs to get out of the crisis :))) thus it is a guarantee of a price move to 1.4980

and if the eurow will break to one of the sides, it is necessary to break after it - for "price may kentukha" .....

GBP\USD, on the 4HK waiting for it to reach the 3rd resistance point at 1.6808-15, two already passed))

Finally, the Japanese are awake, let's go according to plan )))

Helex >> :

Finally the Japanese woke up, let's go according to plan ))))

Let's say I have plans to go up pound/dollar when I reach the 3rd resistance point of 1.6808-15, what about you?

correction 1.6775-82

Bulls tired? 8-0)))

not breaking through by 12:00 - probably rolling back a bit...

Sorento >> :
Bulls tired? 8-0)))

don't try for 12:00 - we'll probably roll back a bit...

"Oh, it's not an easy job dragging a hippo out of a swamp..."