EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1109

Waiting for the fifth wave on the euro.

Forte did chew it up and put it in their mouths, and they spit it out.

Good hunting to all!

A couple of thousand years ago, if anyone remembers, the conversation was one to one,

only mirrored, i.e. about shorts, and i'm sorry galina jumped out of them early....

Gentlemen, it's no longer decent, "yesterday's joke is today's faint smirk".

Alexan писал(а) >>

Galya, some cutlets for us too... I haven't had a poppy seed in my mouth since lunch :(

Strangerr, our people want all the waves up and down to the point, otherwise no authority :)))

Then they will say - well, yes, guessed this time ... Heh-heh-heh...

Forte is great anyway! Way to go!

Thanks for the support.

Look at the H1, the flag is formed, now the downside movement will be 170 pips down from the previous three times longer - it says that the pullbacks will be at the fibo levels and trendlines of support and resistance, so besides 170 pips, lets take another 60-80 pips on the fillings...

Yesterday forte was shouting about north all day. and where was that north? Only today after the news at 1:00 it went up a bit and that was it.

Let's not make gods here :) everyone makes mistakes

EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications

Trace - the hike in the yoh was normal

syan писал(а) >>

Yesterday forte was shouting about north all day. and where was that north? Only today after the news at 1:00 it went up a bit and that was it.

Let's not make gods here :) everyone makes mistakes

I showed the pivot point and expected 40-50 points down, but it went down - one of my mistakes was when I was drawing, I didn't look through the full annalize with the major TF...but the time zones worked fine - I went out of the market 10-55, entered at 2-00 and closed at 1.3980, now I am in sells... with +35 points

strangerr >>:
А фунт пошел

Is it over already? I didn't make it :)

The Greek is on his way to Moscow for money.

syan >>:

Вчера форте весь день кричал про север. и где этот север был? Только сегодня после новостей в 1:00 чуть-чуть подняло и все.

Давайте не будем делать тут богов :) все ошибаются

Let's say whoever listened to Forte in the morning and went long would earn at the very least 80pp, if that's not enough, then I don't know. I do not agree with him about the 5th wave, I think there will be more.

And if you do not agree with Forte, say something specific.

Reason: