EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1106

Galina >>:

Ну КАК ВАМ
Я ХУ ХУ !!!!

Все, не знаю как там у Вас с разметкой, а пока мой сценарий отрабатывается !!!

Я домой ребят поехала.

И мой вам совет,

НЕ ШОРТИТЕ ЕВРУ !!!!

:)))

Scenario is being finalised and this nonsense will continue for a long time until we get to 1.3615.((.

With pullbacks.

But the main thing is that tomorrow it could be a reversal of today's positions and the longtrend shows two weeks of this kind of volatility, but today, even 15 minutes does not look good, nothing to bet.

It's kind of fucked up.

I like it the other way round. When I'm in a turbulence, I can adjust the resonance. And when there is a trend, I can work properly only with reliable brokerage companies. I cannot do long term.

Indicator on 15 minutes draws flip patterns, no trend is drawn, I guess there's no point in sticking around for a rest

My prediction on the 1.3590 point remains valid and we will go down again...172p down

forte928 >>:
Мой прогноз по поводу точки 1.3590 остается в силе туды еще раз сходим и пойдем вниз..172п вниз

Above 36

forte928 писал(а) >>
My prediction about the 1.3590 point is still valid and we will go down again...172p down

It's taken a bit too high, is it going to go further upwards to strengthen? movement on the news of sorts

forte928 писал(а) >>
My prediction about the point 1.3590 is still valid, we'll go down again... 172p down

Forte will NOT go the eurik down

Or my great formula for multicurrency arbitrage is not worth a penny!

And it has never failed me yet !

And it won't let me down this time !!!

I like it when we lift or lower it and go up a bit more, but I have no desire to do it all the time.

Reason: