EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1111

syan >>:

гадание или расчет это уже другая тема. Кто как называет.

Если в ближайшие 3 часа не пойдет вверх то 3420 ближе

My timing is tight, I know that we are going up, when the upper point is formed we will go down, but when will be the time, I can say very roughly.

Well, the Chinese have responded - they will build up their nuclear stockpile as a rebuff to the Americans

Pavel447 >>:

По евро тогда вот так...а вообще среднесрочные цели внизу на 1.28...

Progressive neurobophilia, inpatient treatment recommended.

forte928 >>:

Благодарю за поддержку..

Посмотрите на Н1 там сформировался флажок теперь движение вниз будет 170п. вниз по времени от предыдущей волны движения в три раза длинее- это говорит о том что будут откаты как раз на уровнях фибо и точках трендовых линий поддержки и сопротивления так что кроме 170п. на доливках можно еще пунктов 60-80 взять..

Oh, forte928 you are popular : _http://forexsystems.ru/prognozy-i-analitika-birzhevyh-ploschadok/11515-prognoz-po-jpy-eur-i-gold-na-2010-a-52.html :)

syan писал(а) >>

guessing or reckoning is a different subject. Who calls it that.

If it doesn't go up in the next 3 hours, 3420 is closer.

It won't go up, the pivot point is already overlaid by several TF's so down ...

syan >>:

Вчера форте весь день кричал про север. и где этот север был? Только сегодня после новостей в 1:00 чуть-чуть подняло и все.

Давайте не будем делать тут богов :) все ошибаются

It is one thing to make mistakes when they are pointing their fingers in the sky, shooting soap figures, and quite the opposite, mistakes that have occurred contrary to sober calculations and hard work. Imh the essence of Forex is just to make these mistakes happen and to shake out the cache not only from those amateurs forte928, strangerr, who share their thoughts and ask nothing for their work, but also from the freeloaders, for whom tea is not as sweet today as it was yesterday.

syan писал(а) >>

guessing or reckoning is a different subject. Who calls it that.

If it does not go up in the next 3 hours, then 3420 is closer.

It will not go up, the pivot point is already overlapped by several TFs, so down ...for a day and a half, then the pullback ...

forte928 >>:

Вверх не пойдет уже пошла точка разворота наложеная несколькими ТФ так что вниз ..на полтора дня потом откат..

To what level is the pullback?

Buying after all. Buying. Longs. Bloody hell.

Should go up from 1.3540.
Reason: