I am in favour of not passing off converted indicators as my own - page 2

artmedia70:
It is not of interest to me. If I'm not interested, I won't write it.
It is understandable, but there is interest in writing something new, some kind of innovation? The one that has created a boom in the history of forex.

jyiv:

I mean that I will find something basic in your indicator as it is based on something. I don't mean disrespectful criticism. I tried to write an indicator and I will shit on it. No, you won't. I understand that even a redesigned indicator is a big job.

I do not want to change the indicator to be able to warn divergence, as I do for instance.

Go to the fourth forum. There are a lot of "geniuses" there. Yusuf alone with his (18) is worth a look... running around, looking for like-minded people. His whole scientific work is embodied in the indicator there. And you say - no...

jyiv:
It's understandable, but is there interest in writing something new, an innovation of some kind? One that's created a boom in forex history.
No, I don't. I got a family to feed and a life to live. I don't need celebrity. Recognition as a name, yes, but celebrity is for Kirkorovs.

artmedia70:
Go to the fourth forum. There are many "geniuses" there. Yusuf with his (18) alone is worth it... running around looking for like-minded people. His whole scientific work is embodied in the indicator there. And you say - no...

That's what I'm talking about. Everyone is sent and neither the person sent nor the person before whom they are sent can do anything sensible.

And it's true, there's no need to be offended.

artmedia70:
No, I don't. I just want to feed my family and live the life I want. I don't need celebrity. Recognition as a name, yes, but celebrity is for Kirkorovs.
One normal indicator will feed a family all his life.

artmedia70:
No, I don't. I just want to feed my family and live the life I want. I don't need celebrity. Recognition as a name, yes, but celebrity is for Kirkorovs.
I have ideas, but I can't write.

jyiv:

That's what I'm talking about. Everyone is sent and neither the person sent nor the person before whom they are sent can do anything sensible.

And it's true, there's no need to be offended.

I didn't send you. If I had, you would have felt it :)

I showed you where there is what you are writing about and you can't find it. I should have given you a link or something. No, I won't. The main thing is to want to find it.

For me personally, it's not the indicator that makes sense, it's the system.

jyiv:
One normal indicator will feed a family for life.
I disagree. The indicator is only part of the system. A cog in a big, well-oiled machine.

artmedia70:
I do not agree. The indicator is only a part of the system. It is a cog in a great fine-tuned mechanism.

And that's where I don't agree with you.

Great indicator It means to simplify the trader's work to a greater extent.

If I have to lose 1 day to make a trading plan for the week, and if something, somewhere, went wrong as I calculated, then I have to re-calculate everything and lose time, then for a good indicator that can calculate in 30 minutes all my calculations and money not to be sorry to give.

jyiv:

And that's where I don't agree with you.

Great indicator It means to simplify the trader's work to a greater extent.

If I have to lose 1 day to make a trading plan for the week, and if something, somewhere, went wrong as I calculated, then I have to re-calculate everything and lose time, then for a good indicator, which calculates in 30 minutes all my calculations and money is not sorry to give.But there are no such insiders and nobody is going to write them.

Why do you think so? You need it. For your money - any whim, as they say. The main thing is to know exactly what you need. Most of the time, you write what most people want in a generalized way. And you're talking about a one-off product.
Reason: