EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1096

Galina писал(а) >>

Hello all !!!

It's been pretty quiet around here...

but the market is... just like "before the storm" :)))

Looks like we are going to have a very interesting evening :)))

You're right about tonight, at 8:30 the market will turn. Look at my time calculation it fully confirms the pivot point movement

damn it this morning I thought the gold was going to shake... but that it would... Oh, they didn't hold it... oh what will happen! Eurowood's also alive and kicking....

I left the market at 11:00 yesterday by timing and did not try to enter, although when the movement started I saw that it would move till 2:00 am and in the evening I came and put a buy deal and am waiting for the evening to close... If you know what time it will be, nothing else matters.

strangerr писал(а) >>
The news on the euro is neutral so far.

I was showing global pivot points then a pivot point implies a move of 40 pips or more of a price move...

forte928 >>:
Я вчера по расчету временному вышел с рынкав 11-00 и не пытался входиьть хотя когда началось движение видел что движение будет до 2-00 ночи, а вечером пришел и поставил сделку на покупку и теперь жду вечера что бы закрыться.. когда ты знаешь будещее по времени остальное не важно..

You speak the truth.)))

forte928 >>:

насчет вечера ты совершенно права в 20-30 начнется разворот рынка посмотри на мой расчет по времени он полностью подтверждает движение по точкам разворота

U-turn upwards or downwards ?

AK_ >>:

Разворот вверх или разворот вниз ?

If we crawl up now, then naturally the reversal will be down and far away.

AK_ >>:

Разворот вверх или разворот вниз ?

We'll ride, we'll rush

On the reindeer in the early morning ....

And so on, I mean into the snowy dawn;)))))

OlegTs писал(а) >>

We'll ride, we'll rush

On the reindeer in the early morning ....

And so on, in the sense of a snowy dawn;)))))

Springtime... Spring is at the door.

+45 flying normal...
Reason: