"Teach" the EA !!! [it made the number of trades (not orders) I wanted during the interval I specified ] - page 4

Whatever you say !!!

All the best to all!!!

Rapitvina:

I will explain it to you one more time. Yesterday at 23.00 (on the server) the Expert Advisor started working ..... After a while it closed all the orders on the Stop line and I disabled it, no open orders are left and never open. I think it's all elementary:-)

From what you have written only one thing is clear: yesterday at 23.00 (server time) the advisor started working

Rapitvina:Where did I say about counting warrants? Please read carefully!!!

If you do not want to count orders, count deals, most importantly, do not try to explain what you mean by orders, what deals are, and who knows what else is going on in your head?

I will take my leave now and good luck!

Hmmm... interesting topic. And really, how do you make an owl know how to close on a stop a certain number of times?

Be lenient with the girl. In Zurich, where she lives, she has little language practice in Russian, so it is difficult for her to formulate her thoughts in that language.

Serega_Dinamit:
Hmmm... interesting topic. How do you really make an owl close a stop a certain number of times?
Are you sure it's the EA that closes the position at the stop and not the broker's server?

IgorM:

From what you have written only one thing is clear: yesterday at 23.00 (server time) the Expert Advisor started working

Well, if you do not want to count orders, count deals, most importantly do not try to explain what you mean by orders, what deals are, and who knows what other cockroaches are in your head?

I take my leave now and good luck!

You're wrong about the cockroaches. I, for example, knew right away what she wanted and I was interested in it too. And maybe she really doesn't have much practice in Russian.

Serega_Dinamit:
You're wrong about the cockroaches. I, for example, knew right away what she wanted and I was interested in it too. And maybe she really has little practice in Russian.
If you understood at once, help her and translate her questions into a language understandable to forum users.

Rich:
Are you sure it's the EA that closes the position at the stop and not the broker's server?
I meant the stop line on the chart and the broker closes of course. And most likely her owl is working on a martin with a very large deposit.

Serega_Dinamit:
I was referring to the stop line on the chart and is closed of course by the broker. And most likely her owl is working on a martin with a very large depo .

It's quite possible. It is only unclear what problems could arise from limiting the number of flips?

Serega_Dinamit:
Hmmm... interesting topic. How do you really make an owl close a stop a certain number of times?

If the stop line is virtual, the level at which you can close part of the position

Reason: