EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1097

Note that we have made some changes regarding the nearest targets for the EUR/USD correction. So, if 1.3860-80 should be now considered as the first target of the upward rollback, then the area near 1.4100-60 should be now considered as the key target of the correction. We would also remind that today and tomorrow the market will be focused on the speech of the Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke in the Committees of the US House and Senate, where the experts expect the monetarypolicy issues to be touched upon. As a result, if the Fed Chairman confirms with his comments the previously announced statements of Yellen and Ballard, we see a very high probability of an upward correction from the current levels. In this case, opening aggressive purchases of the pair, with the above-mentioned targets, seems to us a justified trading decision.

Strategic traders should wait for the completion of the expected pullback, and then consider the possibility of opening conservative "shorts".

Have you bought everything you need to sell?

Looks like the first target has been worked out - a pullback and then back up again

fasklo >>:
Заметим, что в отношении ближайших целей коррекции по курсу евро/доллар нами внесены некоторые изменения. Так, если первой целью повышательного отката теперь следует считать отметку 1,3860-80, то, как ключевую цель коррекции отныне необходимо рассматривать область значений вблизи 1,4100-60. Также напомним, что сегодня и завтра рынок будет сфокусирован на выступлениях председателя ФРС Бена Бернанке в комитетах Палаты представителей и Сената Конгресса США, где, как ожидается экспертами, будут затронуты вопросы кредитно-денежной политики. В итоге, если глава ФРС подтвердит своими комментариями ранее озвученные заявления Йеллен и Балларда, то вероятность начала повышательной коррекции с текущих уровней видится нам очень высокой. В этом случае, открытие агрессивных покупок пары, с вышеуказанными целями, видится нам вполне оправданным торговым решением.

Стратегическим же трейдерам следует дождаться завершения ожидаемого нами отката, после чего рассматривать возможность открытия консервативных "шортов"".

This still needs to be translated.))

FX MARKET

Analysts at Probusinessbank: "Given the expected risks of high volatility inherent in the "local bottom" period, we recommend continuing to maintain a wait-and-see attitude.

strangerr писал(а) >>

If we crawl up now, then of course the reversal will be down and far away.

forte928 wrote >>

Looks like the first target has been worked out - a pullback and then back up again

Anyway as I understand it, everyone is waiting in different directions as always :)

fasklo >>:

sit on the fence in general) heh, the main thing is not to miss out on a good price...

Alexan писал(а) >>

Anyway, as I understand it, everyone is waiting in different directions as always :)

I'm on the near intraday targets and my neighbour is on the mid-strategic ones for tomorrow...

Alexan >>:
В общем как я понял, все ждут в разные стороны как всегда :)

In one, Forte meant a pullback to the 1.3534-42 level, then further up, he's already laying things out in molecules.

But it's the same :))))

No change :)))

I think that the euro is now forming a "bottom"

And I think that its minimum of 1.3470 it will not update, first it needs to go to 1.40, and then we'll see.

By the way!!!

pay attention to the EURA ASTRALIAN! (on the FUNT AUSTRALIAN a similar picture).

If anyone hasn't already bought one, it's not too late for me.

Only take into account the possibility of a hike to 1.5003 (I have the last buy pending at 0.06 lots).

P.S., this pose long term! (Otherwise someone might read it again, get it wrong ... and it will start ...)

Reason: