EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 545

Things are bad, bad, bad in Europe, but for us bears maybe nothing?

Looks like everyone has opened the selves..., maybe put in one small buy?

OlegTs писал(а) >>
Looks like everyone has opened selves..., maybe put in one small buy?

I've got the bai's closed, the sell's a bit shaky, but we're in the baize...

Now it is possible to move the stops and lower .Underwear can be kept

Now a circus may happen to break the high and turn around, but I won't keep my stops above the high ((...). As Makarevich said, and remember how it all started...

It's too early to go south. The train isn't ready yet.)

Or rather, the steam train.

There are no absolute guarantees of course, but it looks like we will still rise.

And if there are any downside throws on the news today, I will try to take advantage of them to buy.

Yes, the trend is still upwards (( even on the minutes, but it looks unsure, we wait...

The main thing now is to break through 1.5002, to 1.498

We'll wait for Doe and everything will be clear. for today....

And I also think: two or three more days, but as soon as the buzzer sounds, I'm gone.

Used to say why.

;)

For the Eu, I think this is the case, H1. But I should say, if we break through the high at 1.5060, we will go up to 1.51 - 1.52, and then the major sell (but it will be in a couple of weeks), but in the meantime, if we don't break through the high, I think, it will be so:

There is also a variant - to go down from the current ones, I give it 30% of probability...

But I think the pound is unrealistic, it's my personal opinion, so don't listen to it and open sells))), just an initial triangle has formed on the pound (according to Elliot), and the last wave is coming to an end, and the daily chart is turning south ... I think the pound is going to go down in a big way, well, we'll see ;)

Reason: