EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1098

Galina писал(а) >>

But it's the same :))))

No change :)))

I think that the euro is now forming a "bottom"

And I think that its minimum of 1.3470 it will not update, first it needs to go to 1.40, and then we'll see.

By the way!!!

pay attention to the EURA ASTRALIAN! (on the FUNT AUSTRALIAN a similar picture).

If anyone hasn't already bought one, it's not too late for me.

Only take into account the possibility of a hike to 1.5003 (I have the last buy pending at 0.06 lots).

P.S., this pose long term! (Otherwise someone might read it, get it wrong ... and it will start ...)

I'll make an analysis of the Euric and show it...

forte928 писал(а) >>

I'm going to do an analysis on Euric and I'll show you...

Yes, that would be great !!!!

Looking forward to it !!!

And in general, FORTE, don't be gone for so long !!!

At least say goodbye, it's so English. ))))

The molecules are called the dragon

It turns out that we are now at the level of 23.6 and the trend line of support...Let's go up to 1.3590, there is a trend line of resistance and the level of 32.8. I will show a screenshot later.

Anyone have anything to say on the yupi? Do we break support on the H4 or not?

forte928 писал(а) >>
It turns out that we are now at the level of 23.6 and the trendline support...let's go up to 1.3590, there is a trendline resistance and the level of 32.8, I will show the screen later.

In the next 4H candle the quid and euro will go up no matter what the price direction by 100 pips from the opening price (1 in 7 probability, and by as much as 60 pips at 1 in 35 probability). as long as the forecast counter is True=2 /False=0

We will not break through the converging triangle, we are going to go down till March 8, only on the 5th or 6th a break upwards is possible.

Guys...

What's that supposed to mean, our dear Bernanke will be ranting for two days in a row ???

I just realized...

It's kind of suspicious...

Or is it OK?

Forte, the pullback was wrong, you need a couple of pips lower - you need to pass it up to 1.3630))).
Reason: