EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1701

exi >>:

strangerr , дак там реальные сигналы появляются 3-4 раза в год. Я думаю это совершенно не та информация. Особенно тот факт, что тут торгуют внутридня как я понимаю.
Да и использовать их следует исключительн по тренду (Как описывает Л.В. и другие). Так что я думю вы слишком торопитесь с выводами о них....
Ваш план - ONLY BUY совершенно не коррелирует с тем что происходит в отчетах.

You're wrong, I've been following them for a long time.
oleniknik, the price has already averaged 200 pips))), and you're wrong about the reports too.
And using them on a trend is the same sense as riding a bicycle behind a car.

strangerr >>:

Ты не прав, слежу за ними давно.
oleniknik, цена уже 200 пп в среднем прошла))), а по поводу отчетов ты тоже не прав.
А использовать их по тренду такой же смысл как ехать за машиной на велосипеде.

I'm not going to argue... I'll wait for the situation to resolve... on the hour marker my indicator is turning to sell.... waiting....

oleniknik >>:

я спорить не буду... подожду пока ситуация разрулится... на часовике мой индикатор разворачивается в продажи.... подожду....

The reversals are inevitable, and I use the reports as confirmation of my builds. By the way, read the book again, it's all about trend reversal points, both global and short-term, and there are a lot of drawings on this subject.

NikT_58 >>:
Для настоящего разворота надо пробить 1.3580.
Кто что думает?

Nicola, compare the numbers 1.3267 and 1.3580, why didn't you get at least a hundred from this 300pp movement? And then, picking your nose, you can speculate - will it go no further?)))

strangerr >>:

Николя, сравни цифры 1.3267 и 1.3580, почему из этого движения в 300пп не урвать было хотя бы сотню? А потом, ковыряясь в носу можно и порассуждать - пойде не пойдет дальше.)))

Is it no problem to snatch it or not?

exi писал(а) >>

On the pound, what do you think about this widening triangle option? I just see only threes there, which means there are no options other than a triangle. Can you point out the impulses if you see them?

Alexan >>:

По фунту что думаешь насчет такого варианта расширяющегося треугольника? Просто вижу там одни трояки, а значит вариантов, кроме треуга нет. Может укажешь на импульсы, если видишь?

First point. In general I am waiting for it at 1.58, the poundcad has been in the bay for almost two weeks now, got in a bit early.

strangerr писал(а) >>

>> First point

Where's the target? 5030?

Alexan >>:

Где цель-то? 5030?

Finished, OK, I'm off to work and you'll let me know when I get back)).

Alexan писал(а) >>

On the pound, what do you think about this widening triangle option? I just see only threes there, which means there are no options other than a triangle. Can you point out the impulses if you see them?

I agree with the markup. The only question is, does it fit in the senior structure? I haven't checked it myself.
Also, wave E will not necessarily be higher than C. We can also predict the timing of the end of wave E. Approximately April 2.

Wave B takes less time than A and C so Extracting Triangle is possible. I.e., you should also consider the end of wave E below C. Draw a parraline from the maximum of point A and you will get a probable stopping point. Also note that wave E should NOT be the shortest in time.

IMHO: IMHO if you take the time factor into account your markup will become even better and more accurate.
Reason: