[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 161

seolink74:
From what level?

I think from the one that is now +-50 pips, And the fall could be stretched to 2-3 days.

seolink74:

And wrong again :)) Maybe I'm wrong :))) And I have losing trades in my trading strategy.

I use targets set at option levels + Pivot levels and muwings define buy and sell zones

+ I work on daily charts where stops at 200 pips

Develop your trading strategy ... Tests on the history and 100% stick to your trading strategy and don't listen to anyone

However, I'm doing it my own way: the point 14585 was announced on Sunday - today it's a take for sell, and the price is persistently breaking there. I buy also with a take point if not 14795, then at least 14680 (I will check it tomorrow). Stops - I do not have stops, if I had a stop, I would have created some kind of system long ago. But I am interested in exact Grail, now I am testing the third (probably decisive and final) variant.

The score is Real. Found this turkey on Woolf's waves. It didn't count the 4th point correctly. I corrected the algorithm (I am not the first, the author is fukinagashi). The indicator begins to show the Woolf wave after the 4th point is formed. I think to add a tolerance zone for the 5th point. The pose is real too. Attack. Only about the goats - better not.

Zy. If you have any constructive ideas about the indica - share them. Just on volatility elevated intraday (spot) I have to adapt classic patterns.

snail09:

The score is Real. Found this turkey on Woolf's waves. It didn't count the 4th point correctly. I corrected the algorithm (I am not the first, the author is fukinagashi). The indicator begins to show the Woolf wave after the 4th point is formed. I think to add a tolerance zone for the 5th point. The pose is real too. Attack. Only about the goats - better not.

Zy. If you have any constructive ideas about the indica - share them. Just on volatility elevated intraday (spot) I have to adapt classic patterns.

No to the indicator I'm not saying anything about the target tp=1.4505 gbpusd=1.6335 audusd=1.0675 - not a tip ))

I'm always surprised when TP is predicted )))) It's beyond me )))

artikul:

who says it's a prediction ))) i don't do it, i am waiting for the TP and who knows if it will be or not, who knows what i am waiting for )))

artikul:
TPs are levels at which price can reverse. Channel/option level/muwings (e.g. 89)/pivot levels/previous max min/Ishimoku lines etc.

SJS:

who says it's a prediction ))) i don't do it, i'm waiting for these goals and who knows if they will be or not, and i don't know what i'm waiting for )))

And if it goes further? )))

artikul:

What if it goes further? )))
It's unreal to open and close on the bottom and on the maximum. You may try trailing stop

artikul:

What if it goes further? )))

it might very well, and it might not... anything is possible, but there must still be goals))
Reason: