EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 542

poruchik >> :
6 diamonds is dangerous to play, Stalingrad is better

If Sorento is in the pass nothing is dangerous, he's a man of the cloth :o)

A bold downwards pattern has been formed, a sin to miss better than to fall out of a possible move.
Herman did come. Three, seven, ace.

Here you go, honey. I'm going to bed.

[Deleted]
America is going to wake up and give another speech about how great they are overcoming the crisis and recession and a pullback is inevitable. Rolled over downwards, but with a short stop...
and that's just not laughing.
Figar0 >> :
America is going to wake up and give another speech about how great they are overcoming the crisis and recession and a pullback is inevitable. Rolled down, but with a short stop ...

Asia is waking up, the Earth is spinning the other way....

[Deleted]
I'm going to wake up now...
Skymaster >> :
>> I'm gonna wake up...

+5

but really - where is forte?

Or is the walkway being finalised?