EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1061

Agreed

But I have encountered a TS that exclusively uses candlestick shadows - the shadow as an indicator of further price movement.

To the main point

Many do not believe that it is time to be the reversal point and the move upwards may be regarded as a local correction of the main trend

Even wave-drivers cannot say with certainty if it is a wave or a correction

That is why from your lay-out it is preferable (in my opinion) to the variant with a supposed zigzag layout instead of a straight line

strangerr >>:

Когда добавляеш картинку на форум просто вставь ссылку с радикала в поле "Ссылка на изображение на сервере", на радикале выключи опции уменьшить до 640 и оптимизировать, а в МТ, когда сохраняеш рисунок, увеличь разрешение(нижняя строка.)

Pictures should be inserted into the message.

And don't use jpg, it's not designed for such pictures. I've written instructions in this thread.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/120287/page937#266430

baltik писал(а) >>

Agreed

But I have encountered a TS that exclusively uses candlestick shadows - the shadow as an indicator of further price movement.

To the main point

Many do not believe that it is time for the reversal point and upward movement can be regarded as a local correction of the main trend

Even wave-drivers cannot say with certainty if it is a wave or a correction

Therefore, from your markup it is preferable (in my opinion) to the variant with the supposed zigzag markup

Straight - this is the conditional price movement - which suggests the movement of a zigzag, but sometimes you need to consider what movement was before - if the movement was flat without a zigzag - hence the next wave will have a zigzag 5-wave movement - such examples on the history is quite large.

gip >>:

Нельзя так делать. Не путай людей, не советуй плохого. Картинки нужно вставлять в сообщение.

И не используй jpg, он для таких картинок не предназначен. Я писал инструкцию в этой ветке.

On the previous page I did so, it seemed fine, but if you can't, I won't. Used a gif.

Now I looked at the price reversal, at 3 hours after the start of trading it is possible to see either a temporary reversal or a global one-hour reversal.

forte928 >>:

Сейчас посмотрел по поводу разворота цены то в точке 3 часов после начала торгов возможен вариант или временного разворота или глобального часового разворота вот картинка..

Rather a global one, look at the senior tf.

Very Possible formation of another trough at 1.34- then a rise to 1.3660- but this point is so arbitrary by eye at the moment, but a sharp move downwards is impossible because we will hit the lower H4 support

forte928 >>:
Очень Возможный вариант формирование еще одной впадины на уровень 1.34- затем рост до уровня 1.3660 - но эта точка так произвольная на глаз в данный момент, но резкое движение вниз невозможно по причине того что мы упремся в нижную поддержку Н4

We may or may not be able to break through, I think it will be a slow but fast move. At the eye 3655-80.

Shit... You're going in different directions, aren't you?

1 a sharp move downwards is impossible because we will hit the lower support on H4

2. It will be slow, but fast. 3655-80 on the eye.

Not a bad symbiosis :)

forte where a reversal at 3am up on the euro strengthens, down on the euro falls

If from above discussed it is clear that downwards but no more than 3524 or else preservation of the basic trend on H4

i.e. movement from 3444 to 3594 will be considered as a bounce

If the movement is upwards, it is a reversal of the global trend, which is exactly what happens

while everyone is waiting and it's already here!!!

baltik >>:

Блин ... Вы же в разные стороны двигатся собираетесь

1 резкое движение вниз невозможно по причине того что мы упремся в нижную поддержку Н4

2 движение будет не сразу, но быстрым. На глаз 3655-80

ХАХА Не плохой у Вас симбиоз :)

форте куда разворот в 3 час ночи вверх на укрепление евро, вниз на падение евро

если из выше обсуждаемого то понятно что вниз но не более 3524 иначе сохранение основного тренда по Н4

т.е. движение от 3444 до 3594 будем считать отскоком

Если движение вверх то это разворот глобального тренда который как раз так и бывает

пока все ждут, а он уже пришел!!

We are going in one direction - downwards, and "by eye" we are talking about a turning point. The targets were named earlier.
Reason: