EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1056

Galina >>:

Да, именно так. Фунт будет падать, а евра либо стоять на месте (в канале будет двигаться на днях), либо медленно расти (с проваламина днях).

Как это возможно.... ? Да фиг знает.

Возможно фунт будет идти вниз через сильные коррекционные движения наверх, а именно в этот момент еврик и будет подпрыгивать сильнее фунта.

Да все что угодно может быть.

Все пары связаны между собой.

И расчитать матиматически конечные точки движений вполне можно.

Но нельзя прогнозировать так напрямую, что мол если фижу фунт вниз то и еврик то же вниз.

Это неправильно.

Calculating parities, like that, I have an acquaintance who calculates it all, barely makes a couple of percent a month, enough in principle, all better than keeping it in a bank....

chepikds писал(а) >>

Well, that's a Nobel Prize, at least. )))))))) the formula exists!!! not for nothing Einstein and others searched for it!!! ))))

No, no Nobel Prize :)))

You can't put it in your pocket and you can't buy a villa in the Canary Islands with it :)))

Galina >>:

И тогда дорогие мои... НИКТО ИЗ ВАС В ЖИЗНИ ТОРГОВАТЬ ВНУТРИ ДНЯ НЕ БУДЕТ !!!!

Потому, что это бред полный, и 100 % слив депо, неминуемый слив.

Galina, you're wrong, intraday trading is possible and necessary, with an eye, of course, on larger timeframes, but it requires more effort and is hard)))

chepikds писал(а) >>

>> To calculate parities, like, I have one acquaintance, who calculates all this, barely makes a couple of percent per month, enough in principle, everything is better than to keep in the bank....

He's on the right track :)

That's how I started, but then it suddenly dawned on me.

I dreamt the answer to the problem in a dream :) Believe it or not, it's up to you.

That's how I trade now.

strangerr >>:

Галина, вы не правы, торговать внутри дня можно и нужно, с оглядкой, конечно, на более крупные тф, другое дело, что для этого требуется выкладываться больше, в общем, напряжно это.)))

Trading intraday based on Ichimoku H4. Haven't lost yet :)

Galina >>:

Нет ушь, никакой нобелевской :)))

ЕЕ в карман не положишь, и виллу на Канарах на нее то же не купишь :)))

Galina, with a Nobel Prize you can buy an island in the Canary Islands, not just a villa.))

strangerr писал(а) >>

Galina, you're wrong. You may and should trade intraday, of course at larger timeframes. Another thing is that it requires more effort, in general, it is too stressful))).

Suit yourself.

I have only lost money in two years of intraday trading.

You can say whatever you want.

And you remind me a lot of yourself in the past, the same naive outlook.

Three windows method, trading rules, strict risk management, finding different indicators, all-in-one analysis and everything else.

The fact is that the human brain is so built....

If you have withdrawn from the Forex market, say, three consecutive trades for 10 000 rubles, and then plummeted another 20 000, then you remember what you were able to earn, and you all will think that you can do it sistematically. You start looking for grails, studying yourself, the psychology of trading, etc..

All this is nonsense.

Yes you can earn, and very much.

And I know such people.

But believe me, they do not do what all of you are trying to do here :)

Paradox, my friends.

But for the last three years this is not how I withdraw money :)))

Galina >>:

Он на верном пути :)

Я тоже с этого начинала, а потом как осенило вдруг

Ответ к задачке во сне приснился :) Можите не верить ваше дело.

Вот теперь так и торгую.

Well, good luck to you!

strangerr писал(а) >>

Galina, with the Nobel Prize you can buy an island in the Canary Islands, not just a villa.))

Apparently you don't all know about it :)))

Reason: