EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1066

OlegTs >>:
Галина куда-то зашухарилась, дураками никого не называет...

Yes, it's boring)))

strangerr >>:
Кстати, сегодня стоял в очереди в Приватбанке, народ активно скупает баксы, евро намного меньше.

:))) People will be brainwashed and they will buy it... but how it really is, you can only find out from the source or by analysis or in 50 years

Privat bank is the power! I am transferring money from VMP to my card and make all major payments in Privat24... I even go out of the house less often... I used to go out to buy cigarettes at least :(

the americans seem to be about to repeat friday...

cr0ss >>:

:)) народу как мозк промоют то и будут покупать... а как оно на самом деле, можно только узнать из первоисточника или путем анализа или лет через 50

А Приват банк сила!! Я сейчас с ВМЗ на карточку перевожу и в Приват24 все основные платежи делаю... даже из дома реже стал выходить... раньше хоть за сигаретами в магазин выходил :(

Any bank is a scam.

Greece does not need financial assistance from eurozone countries, Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou told the BBC.

The Greek government plans to reduce the budget deficit this year from 12.7 percent to 2.8 percent, the prime minister said.

baltik >>:

Греция не нуждается в финансовой помощи стран еврозоны, заявил в интервью Би-би-си премьер-министр Греции Георгиос Папандреу.

Правительство Греции планирует сократить в нынешнем году дефицит бюджета с 12,7% до 2,8%, отметил премьер-министр страны.

well then north!!!

strangerr >>:

Любой банк - это кидалово.

Why do you think it's a scam :) in general, yes of course, but any structure serves the interests of a limited group of people, and the rest, if necessary / possible, will of course be scammed ...

and for me personally it does not matter what kind of "set", in mathematical terms, whether it is a group of people or a group of companies ... in one way or another everyone pursues only his own interests first and foremost and that's normal...

baltik >>:

Греция не нуждается в финансовой помощи стран еврозоны, заявил в интервью Би-би-си премьер-министр Греции Георгиос Папандреу.

Правительство Греции планирует сократить в нынешнем году дефицит бюджета с 12,7% до 2,8%, отметил премьер-министр страны.

if they can cut the deficit so drastically, then the question is why did they bring it up to 12.7% if they knew they couldn't exceed 3%????

All that is happening in the "circus arena" in the world - 90% of all activities are clownery for passersby who are not in the know, and everyone is on fire ... politics, business, ratings, media, brainwashing for a long time.... and only 10% of the deeds are facts, like an accounting transaction! started transferring money from one area to another, sent the army somewhere and it started fighting, mergers/acquisitions... and other insider...

baltik >>:

Yeah, ten times. They are suddenly ashamed right now and have decided to make amends. And decisively reduce the deficit by a factor of four. In one year.

That's not gonna happen. They were running deficits before the crisis.

OlegTs писал(а) >>
the americans seem to be about to repeat Friday...

Closer to the evening at 8:30pm

Reason: