The oil issue ... - page 35

Sergey Golubev:
That's it.
It was this indicator from Codabase.
The best match is USDRUR, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, oil (variously called). The dollar index doesn't quite fit into this team, as there are many other things tied to it.

new-rena:
The best comparison is AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, oil. The dollar index does not quite fit into this team, as there are a lot of other things tied to it.

I might add that the share of oil in US GDP is much smaller than in Canada. The Apple alone is worth so much there....

The pound should probably be too, it is written a lot about it that it correlates with oil.

forexman77:

Well, gasoline costs everyone differently. The years game in oil is over for now, there won't be a trend there for 10 years. Short term, of course, they will pull and drop, but we won't see 140 or even 100 anytime soon.

Wait, isn't petrol going down in America?

Gasoline stockpile on 80 years - I understood that... how is that determined, the demand there must have been many times less...

forexman77:

I might add that the share of oil in US GDP is much smaller than in Canada. The Apple alone is worth so much there....

The pound should probably also be added, it's written about a lot, it correlates with oil.

Another fun grouping: EURUSD, USDRUR, oil))))

What do you think the result will be?

Сергей Криушин:
Gasoline reserves on an 80 year old - that's my understanding... How is that determined, there must have been times less demand...
Then I see.

new-rena:

Another fun grouping option: EURUSD, USDRUR, oil)))

What do you think will happen?

I honestly don't know. The euro and the US dollar aren't really commodity currencies.

new-rena:

another fun grouping: EURUSD, USDRUR, oil)))

What do you think will happen?

Here (EURUSD in the middle):

All the same ... Both EUR/USD and USD/RUB are in a downtrend, only the euro is twitching harder (doesn't want to fall as fast as the ruble) ... But here, as they say, it is a downtrend with the ruble, which started almost at the same time with the ruble.

And this is iple - on the daily chart it has already fallen, and on the weekly chart it is in the process of falling (there is little left to fall, and it may not rise again this year):

Sergey Golubev:

Here (EURUSD in the middle):

All the same ... both EUR/USD and USD/RUB are in a downtrend, only the euro is twitching harder (it doesn't want to fall as fast as the rouble) ... But here, as they say, the EUR/USD and the ruble are in a downtrend, which started almost at the same time with the ruble.

Yeah.

Can this indicator flip a pair, i.e. from USDRUR to RURUSD? // To make the trio look unambiguous and bring clarity to the oil issue

In general, everything has fallen and what has not fallen is falling now (S&P 500 for example, in the same situation as Apple) ... Maybe it's not about oil at all ...
Maybe they are timing the crisis to coincide with the elections in the USA? By that time, even everything in their country will have fallen...
Reason: