EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 756

nikelodeon:
What do you mean, you don't understand?
DSERG?

torgus:
DSERG?
mmm.... never heard, if it's an indicator, no.......

nalivayko:

maybe... but then we'll be on our way up. I'd like to hear the wave-makers' thoughts...
Where do you want to go?

It's not really that good...... I'm just lucky and the TS is working now, but I think if the rules change you'll need to re-set the parameters....

Tantrik:
Where do you want to go?

If you look at the daily timeframe there is a clear pattern of a takeover - which clearly indicates a change of direction in the daily trend... In addition, if you look at the merger of two daily candles then clearly comes out a shooting star - quite a strong candle on the change of trend...

forte928:

It will not go far upwards - the EUR is at the border of the 4 month channel - hence only downwards

In that case it could be like this, the market is crazy.

Tantrik:
Where do you want to go?

It depends on how we close the weekly candlestick. Most probably I will work from the current highs downwards with close targets, as possible break-up attempts and rebounds. From 1.43 we should consider an upward move to 1.45. But in general the global trend is close to the reversal. I think that the quantitative easing has already won back the market and we saw the last ones getting on the train, which know where it goes :) this is a simple plan

If going down we need to break through the flat zone with confirmation.

Stalker22rus:
If going down we need to break through the flat zone with confirmation.
We have to go down 330 pips, below 1.3700

forte928:

If you look at the daily timeframe there is a clear picture on the takeover - which clearly shows a change of direction in the daily trend in addition if you look at the merger of two daily candles then clearly comes out the shooting star - quite a strong candle on the change of trend...

In 2009 there were 7 candlesticks, I think the pivot happens at the bottom..., and in general the daily candlesticks are at 200pp all the same - if not there, the exit is at the stop.
Reason: