EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1720

He only gives me the right markings.
But in layman's terms it goes something like this.
"A wave e of a triangle or a diametric has started. If triangle, then it's a final decline, if diametric, then one (or 2) more lows, then up."
So if the e wave is in a diametric, then it will be the e down itself, then the f up and the g down.
Like that.
Mona, if he sends me the mark-up, it will be tomorrow.

Ne odin ty takoi!
MaximuS60 >>:
товарищи форумчане, помогите с AUDUSD. Sell стоит 9080, не успел взять +80п, профукал вспышку как говорится :)
теперь не знаю будет откат или нет.
у кого какие мысли, выкладывайте.
жду.

Dal'che est' soobraszeniya?

MaximuS60 >>:
товарищи форумчане, помогите с AUDUSD. Sell стоит 9080, не успел взять +80п, профукал вспышку как говорится :)
теперь не знаю будет откат или нет.
у кого какие мысли, выкладывайте.
жду.

Depends on where you can sit.
I think tomorrow will roll back intraday to 0.9116 (that's the exact figure).
I don't give guarantees of course, but the pair might end up there, go out ANYWHERE !!!
Put your profit there right away and that's it !!! It will go lower only after updating the high (the one that is forming now).
And now the unpleasant....
It will go lower only after the high at 0.9197 tonight (Mona in the morning), at that an unpleasant puncture is possible.
But as they say, if the depo holds out, you should look at it with clenched teeth.
Don't panic, the main thing is that it will grow a bit more and roll back.

oleniknik >>:
а вот это уже стремно но еще не о чем не говорит
щас америка закроется и посмотрим ..... поиграли в смычка и хватит

I have a feeling it's going to hit new highs....
I don't feel like it....
That's what I'm thinking too? Yes ???

I'll close in the morning.

RekkeR >>:
Активность на еб сегодня, ниже чем на кукурузе.

How much Emotion!!!
:)))

Galina >>:

Че то мне кажется обновит максимумы....
А как не хочется то....
То же такие мысли ??? Да ???

I open at the top or at the bottom with a small order to try it out, and then I go long... that's why it's not so scary.... more mistakes more experience.... as the saying goes : now i know 1000 ways not to enter the market .... although it's too early to say it's a bad entry...

oleniknik писал(а) >>

I open at the top or at the bottom with a small order to try it out, and then I go long... that's why it's not so scary.... more mistakes more experience.... as the saying goes : now i know 1000 ways not to enter the market .... although it's too early to say it's a bad entry...

I'm always in minus on the move... :(
That's because I don't close on time... sitting... sitting ....
And then bam, it's negative :)
I always use martin, I like it :)

A ya znayu tol'ko odin! Kogd ochko play, VHODIT' nel'zya!
Reason: