EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2015

Galina писал(а) >>
Here you go.
I have written many times that from 1.3397 one should buy with the target of 1.3767 (87).
But the way there I think will be difficult and thorny.
I do not know how we should get there, which roundabout ways.
But when we get there, the most interesting thing starts.
THE EURIK AT THIS POINT IS GOING TO BE TORN APART !!!
There will be a sharp drop in the moment and a good shot up, and everything seems fine, but the fate of the diametric will be decided there, which I have been talking about for so long.
If the diametric at this point will finish, we will see the move up, which I have shown in the figure.
If the OD at this point does not end, we will see new lows, which is 1.3147.
In short, it's at 1.3767 on the daily intervals.
And then we'll have to see.

Thank you very much

Galina писал(а) >>
Here you go.
I have written many times that from 1.3397 one should buy with the target of 1.3767 (87).
But the way there I think will be difficult and thorny.
I do not know how we should get there, which roundabout ways.
But when we get there, the most interesting thing starts.
THE EURIK AT THIS POINT IS GOING TO BE TORN APART !!!
There will be a sharp drop in the moment and a good shot up, and everything seems fine, but the fate of the diametric will be decided there, which I have been talking about for so long.
If the diametric at this point will finish, we will see the movement upwards, which I have shown in the figure.
If the OD at this point does not end, we will see new lows, which is 1.3147.
In short, it's at 1.3767 on the daily intervals.
And then we'll have to see.

Thank you very much

If someone had told me this could happen, I would not have believed it 100%. I think you make money, it's good, but at the same time it gets creepy, speculators will push the world into the abyss.

Galina >>:
Вот пожалуйсто.
Я уже не раз писала что от 1.3397 надо покупать с целью 1.3767 (87).
Но дорога туда я думаю будет сложной и тернистой.
Не знаю как, какими окольными путями мы там должны оказаться.
А вот когда мы туда придем начнется самое интересное.
ЕВРИК В ЭТОЙ ОТМЕТКИ ПРОСТО ПОРВУТ НА ЧАСТИ !!!
Будет и резкий слив в моменте и хороший выстрел наверх, и все вроди бы хорошо, но там решится судьба того самого диаметрика о котором я уже так долго говрю.
Если фигура диаметрик в этой точке законьчиться, то мы увидим движение наверх, которое я и показала на рисунке.
Если фигура диаметрик в этой отметки не законьчиться, то мы увидим новые минимумы, это отметка 1.3147.
Короче сейчас на 1.3767 по дневным интервалам.
А там посмотреть надо.

You must not be in the market because it's a different situation! :))

RekkeR >>:

Если бы мне кто то сказал, что это может произойти - 100% не поверил. Вроде зарабатываешь, хорошо, но в то же время становится жутко, спекулянты столкнут мир в пропасть.

Not earned, but not lost)

RekkeR >>:

Если бы мне кто то сказал, что это может произойти - 100% не поверил. Вроде зарабатываешь, хорошо, но в то же время становится жутко, спекулянты столкнут мир в пропасть.

IT'S CALLED PREPARING FOR A GLOBAL TURNAROUND ...I'VE BEEN BUYING ON THE EUROCANNADA

MGA >>:

вы наверно не в рынке т.к. там другая ситуация! :))

That's what you think.

Baxoena is behaving strangely. Smooth at the top. Even on five minutes. Not even something to hang on to. Only now there's a slight pullback...

Skymaster >>:
Баксоена как-то странно себя ведёт. Ровненько на верх. Даже на пятиминутках. Даже незачто зацепиться. Только сейчас небольшой откат...

and just as smoothly back all 100% of the move! some bullshit... all the news are in favour of the euro and this is what..... alright, they rolled back 50% and that's enough and the americans have gone completely bonkers! i was so good in bai and wanted to fill it at 61.8 but my arse felt something wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!

odiseif >>:

ЭТО НЗЫВАЕТСЯ ПОДГОТОВКА К ГЛОБАЛЬНОМУ РАЗВОРОТУ ...Я ЗАКУПИЛСЯ ПО ЕВРОКАНАДЦУ

If you haven't jumped in at the beginning, it's a bit weird to jump into such traffic in the middle of the road, you may get swung here and there, you never know how fast or where you'll end up.

Reason: