EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1710

probably have to hike 3415-25 before the further ascent after all, but that's a shame.

strangerr >>:
наверное, все таки придется прогуляться на 3415-25 перед дальнейшим подъемом, а жаль.

Don't get your hopes up too high, I looked it up... It might be for sale by tomorrow.

gip >>:

Ты сильно-то на подьем не рассчитывай, я тут посмотрел... Завтра её родимую может уже продавать будут.

1.37 for now.

strangerr >>:

На 1.37 рассчитываю пока.

You're trading against the trend again :) I'm trading against the trend too, but not today.

gip >>:

Опять ты против тренда торгуешь :) Я тоже торгую против тренда, но не сегодня.

Not anymore, I closed my bai just before this move down, 20 minutes ago, I am alone at 1.3552, I will wait for the pullback and then enter again.

Well, the first test passed...

I moved the profits down a bit more to 1.3300... Just by the indices and by the builds, the decline has just started... I'm in a bit of a tricky situation for me - double .... I will not leave it unattended... You can expect anything from America ....

oleniknik >>:
Ну чо, первый тест выдержали...

Я немного профиты еще пониже сдвинул на 1.3300... Просто по индюкам и по построениям снижение только началось ... а вообще стремная для меня ситуация - двоякая .... без присмотра не оставлю .. от Америки можно чего хош ожидать ....

Yes, the indicators are already down on H1 and m15, I think 1.3415 will not be broken through.

strangerr >>:

Да индикаторы уже давно вниз развернуты на Н1 и м15, думаю 1.3415 не пробьем.

And I have 5 and 15 minutes just crossed the 50 zone from top to bottom .... What makes you so sure we won't? Today's low, so what?

1.3435 would be more serious.

IF THEY START DUMPING THE DOW TODAY !!!!
THEN THE EURIK IS GOING TO BE TOTALLY BUMPED !!!!
Then, if today is a black day, I will go into shorts on it tomorrow.

Hello all and pros
I'm new to your forum.
And yet who can enlighten me as to the cause of today's GEP?

Reason: