EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 855

OlegTs >>:

Ну а сегодня американские товарищи на подходе, видимо уже вниз...

Давно тебя не было, тут один кретин весь народ с ветки разогнал, т.ч. я практически один сам себе пишу комменты:)))))))

I haven't been here in a while, what is he in a nutshell? Why is everyone scattered?!

325 pips in 2 weeks trading without losing trades ! Free Trading Signals http://market-strategist.blogspot.com

99% probability of signals execution

EricGR >>:

меня долго небыло тут, в двух словах что за ОН такой? что все разбежались?!

The one with the glasses was here, waved his sword and disappeared.

What are you, still with oranges?

gip >>:

Такой в очках тут был, шашкой помахал и скрылся.

А ты че, всё ещё с апельсинами?

I'm still saving up for Tamarillo))) will be like this)))

i'm so busy, i didn't keep track, i've got a bivalue basket full of Moose))))

I'm in a bit of a jam, I'll take a breather today and start trading again tomorrow)

procenkoo писал(а) >>

99% probability of signal execution

little )))

OlegTs писал(а) >>

Well today the American comrades are on their way, apparently already down...

It's been a long time since you've been here, a moron has sent all the people off the branch, so I'm practically the only one writing comments to myself:)))))))

It's like a henhouse to me ))))

It's kind of the same.

More likely to be a normal move on the release of the beige book.

One option is to first pierce 1.46 (although my levels have already been reached) and then still down, target 1.43.

But it might go straight down. Therefore, no desire to be bullish today.

Noterday has gone somewhere, he must have been very offended by the phonx jerk....

I think we will go straight down, the beige book is supposed to be optimistic and Europe is already asleep, there will be no resistance...

Yeah I'd like to see noterdey the guy was making sensible predictions! Come back to noterday!

13 January. /Dow Jones/. The euro/dollar pair showed no reflexive reaction to the release of the Fed's Beige Book, which notes that the economic situation in the US has improved slightly but points to problems in the housing sector and commercial real estate market. The pair is now trading at 1.4504 versus 1.4489 at the end of trading on Tuesday.
Reason: