EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1715

strangerr >>:
Галина, а не кажется вам, что это разворот?

This is not a reversal. The move down was unusually strong, on large volumes, and this is a pullback from the move down and + the Euro was bought. Now it's released and we'll see tomorrow and the day after tomorrow what's going where.

strangerr писал(а) >>
Galina, doesn't this look like a U-turn to you?

I'm not saying I'm a guru, but I understand something.
For a U-turn of this trend there should be VERY - VERY SERIOUS reasons, but they are not present and are not expected to be.
it is more advantageous for Europe that the EVRA would be cheaper, around 1 25th this is what many European leaders and ministers are saying
I do not insist, i am just expressing my point of view.
I hope that Galina has the same opinion.

strangerr >>:
Галина, а не кажется вам, что это разворот?

You're on your own.

Galina >>:

Разворот куда ???

Upwards, naturally. It's a thought out loud.))

RekkeR >>:
Галина. можно Вас спросить? А еауд Вы закрыли или доливаете? Хотел узнать Ваше мнение и зайти, на чаек.

Answer.
No I haven't.
Continuing to refill.... money for this pose :)
That's probably more accurate.
Below is a picture of the exact breakdown of the levels.
I'm fine with 1.4200 for now, most likely it will come there.
I think there is no reason to jump up.
The potential of the pair's downwards movement (for a long-term position) is rather limited.
I will sit tight.
If locally, the lows will be updated.
So be careful, I would not recommend to go long (1.4638, you may try it, if you really want to.).

strangerr писал(а) >>

Upwards, naturally. It's a thought out loud.)))

No, it's not.
On the contrary.
I think nothing interesting is going to happen today, we will not grow, we will not fall, we will stay at these levels.
And tomorrow is the time to make decisions.
It would be logical to assume that the price will go up again, as the last attempt to take the price 1.3525.
That will be the shadow of the day !!! At the moment the price may even hit 1.3568, but it is unlikely.
After that only downwards.
As for what the level is so remarkable for.
Just look at the recent day how many times the eurik 1.3470 went down, finally it broke through.
I was always buying the euro from this level, you know it, now I am selling.
I take 25 pips for a random exit.
I've got a pretty good picture. BREAKDOWN DOWN WITH CONFIRMATION OF THE CLASSIC.
If I am a failure, we will fall down tomorrow after tomorrow. (Most likely tomorrow afternoon somewhere).

took for myself as an option - waiting for the completion of the 4th and opening a buy... I think the 4th should not break through 1.3430 and the shadows should not be lower than 1.3407

cr0ss >>:
принял для себя как вариант - жду завершения 4-й и открываю бай... думаю 4-я не должна пробить 1.3430 и тенями не ниже 1.3407

Also an option. We'll see.

cr0ss >>:
принял для себя как вариант - жду завершения 4-й и открываю бай... думаю 4-я не должна пробить 1.3430 и тенями не ниже 1.3407

I agree 100 per cent. Only it ended at 1.3434.

And I'm staying in sales ... At least until the channels are broken and fixed there ..... so far only pierced .... Not a single candle closed either 4H or 1H.... There could be a surprise at night of course, but I think in the right direction...

I will see tomorrow on the development what to do next ...

Tentative targets till 1.3300 but I will see how to pass 1.3350 .... may close if there is a sign of a reversal ... If not, I will finish and see what state the chart will have at 4H ..... I have it now starting to reverse ....
Reason: