EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1638

Gyp began to read. Lack of logic, also lgogic, and that's the point. Toka yuh, Siberian cat's dream. It's coming true.

Alexan писал(а) >>

He must be talking about kindergarten :)))
Here's a picture... It's not working. I think the layout is wrong, but I can only do this for now... Anybody got any ideas?

Looked at my wave. Apparently yes... it looks like a zigzag. But this marking will only be correct if the reversal has already started. Otherwise it gets all wrong. And that would leave a variant of a triangle with an Expanding C. (Expanding Triangle).
The wave-guide acquaintances are divided in their opinions about these predictions.

From all there is a conclusion: "Those who are in shorts - hold on!
That's all for now :)

exi >>:

Посмотрел у себя на волну. Видимо да... на зигзаг это похоже. Но эта разметка будет верной только в том случае если разворот уже начался. Иначе все становится неверным. И останется вариант треугольника с растянутой С. (Expanding Triangle).
Знакомые волновики разделились во мнениях относительно этих прогнозов.

Из всего что есть можно сделать вывод: "Те кто в шортах - держите дальше!".
Это пока всё :)

You drew the 5th wave early, it's just coming, it could be shortened.

strangerr писал(а) >>

You drew the 5th wave early, it's just coming, could be shortened.

I don't think there is any impulse at all.

exi >>:

Я вобще думаю что нету там импульса.

At 1.3370 the 4th wave ended and the 5th wave (down) started, what is the momentum?

strangerr писал(а) >>

At 1.3370 the 4th wave ended and the 5th wave (down) started, what is the momentum?

Impulse = 1-2-3-4-5
Correction = A-B-C etc.

I think the A complex correction ended there. If you look at Alexan's picture (on wave C):
waves 1-2-3-3 are A-B-C.
Wave 4 = X.
Wave 5 = A.
And there is a flat correction, in which the B wave is greater than the beginning of the A wave.

In general, I myself do not make deals on the basis of the wave analysis. And I advise you not to do it either :)

exi >>:

Импульс = 1-2-3-4-5
Коррекция = А-В-С и т.д.

Я думаю что там закончилась А сложной коррекции. Если смотреть на рисунок Alexan (на волну С):
волны 1-2-3 это А-В-С.
Волна 4 = Х.
Волна 5 = А.
И щас идет плоская коррекция, в котроой В волна превышает начало волны А.

Вообще я сам не совершаю сделки на основе волнового анализа. И вам не советую :)

You should, if you get the waves right, you're good, but if you don't, you're screwed too)))

exi >>:

Импульс = 1-2-3-4-5
Коррекция = А-В-С и т.д.

Я думаю что там закончилась А сложной коррекции. Если смотреть на рисунок Alexan (на волну С):
волны 1-2-3 это А-В-С.
Волна 4 = Х.
Волна 5 = А.
И щас идет плоская коррекция, в котроой В волна превышает начало волны А.

Вообще я сам не совершаю сделки на основе волнового анализа. И вам не советую :)

Why don't you advise it? Huh? Why don't you think waves are good for making a trading decision?? Fuck... so many analysts have been using EVA for years and managing quite large assets...

it's a dark day today... at least for me... even lost 14 quid at the end of the day... and then there's the guy in wave authority, who Prechter himself was begging to tell me a little bit about waves, saying i don't recommend EVA for trading.... I'm going to drink vodka and eat cigarettes...

p.s. and fuck this primer here...

impulse = 1-2-3-4-5
Correction = A-B-C etc.
that's especially hot, etc. Why are there so many letters left?

Yves... is the chart going to go down... or did Bernanke break the fifth wave?
Reason: