[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 389

Tantrik:
not doing well at all, it's almost back down.
Well you know the rules of working out the news... First the news works out and then the technique is executed.... If this news was released on the upside, the growth would be stronger and longer, and now the TA works, the participants think (collect the pros and cons) and only after a while there may be a powerful move to the top ... and don't forget about February 20...

LONDON, February 15. / Dow Jones Newswires /. Moving charts at 24 hours:

EUR/USD for the day: The pair is recovering from 1.3080, although upside risk is limited to 1.3255. A break below 1.3110 on Tuesday strengthened the pair's position from the reaction high of 1.3322 on February 9 and suggests that the five-week rise in the euro from the low of 1.2624 has come to an end. A break below 1.3080 would lead to a continuation of the downtrend towards the higher low of 1.3026 on February 1.

Hello all. Is anyone reading this?

margaret:
Well you know the rules of working out the news... First the news is worked out and then the technique is executed... If the news was released on the upside, the rise would be stronger and longer, but now the TA works, participants think (collect pros and cons) and only after a while there may be a powerful move upwards... and don't forget about February 20...
they do not think - they cheat so as not to buy ))).

tingol:

LONDON, February 15. / Dow Jones Newswires /. Moving charts at 24 hours:

EUR/USD for the day: The pair is recovering from 1.3080, although upside risk is limited to 1.3255. A break below 1.3110 on Tuesday strengthened the pair's position from the reaction high of 1.3322 on February 9 and suggests that the five-week rise in the euro from the low of 1.2624 has come to an end. A break below 1.3080 would lead to a continuation of the downtrend towards the higher low of 1.3026 on February 1.

Hello all. Is anyone reading this?

Do we need it?

My adviser doesn't read the news, he doesn't draw waves on the charts. He has no time for nonsense, he has a cabbage to chop.

It's not newswires,Dow Jones Newswires Daily Column, more often than not guessing.

MobileMan:
there's no movie.... Slowly but surely we're going down
what do you think Stranger bought?

Reshetov:

Do we need it?

My adviser doesn't read the news, he doesn't draw waves on the charts. He has no time for nonsense, he has a cabbage to chop.

Shh, don't spook me, the avatar is pretty, maybe it's the prosecutor's daughter, .... I'm getting married.

Tantrik:
They do not think - they trick people not to buy)).
In my opinion and by my TS, if the eu goes below 1.2850, it will be on the way to the mid-term low

Expecting somewhere around 3030 today

Tantrik:
what do you think Stranger bought?
He's not without a tower ))) I can only see downwards for now, but not salting, so I'm salting on the tops. And I would buy from 1.2990-1.3020. Somewhere around here.
Reason: