EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 960

Alright guys, everyone, goodbye. I'm off to dinner and bed.

I'll see you tomorrow.

The Americans were hampered by the snowfall...

Here's a final, tentative vision for the next few days.

I think the 50% correction is over, now we are going down.

The Euros are talking about a third wave ... not good ...

Let's flip a coin - tails down the ruble, I will try tails - I will not make coffee for the night :)

baltik писал(а) >>

I think the 50% retracement is over, now we are going down.

The Euros are talking about a third wave ... not good ...

I`ll make a coin - tails down, I`ll try tails - I`ll have a coffee for the night :)

I`m betting on the downgrade too, today they would`ve gone faster if the trade volume was higher, maybe tomorrow they`ll get it :-)

By the way, if it's no secret, what's your indicator with arrows? - Is it not MA_Crossover_Signal?

The final stage of the correction -Blog of Dmitry Vozny

Judging by the wave structure and readings of a number of accompanying indicators, the local correction has entered its final stage.

Indeed, both RSI(8) and MACD 5-34-5 are close to conclusion. In such a situation, it is logical to expect a reversal of the local trend and continued strengthening of the American dollar.

The price reached the upper boundary of the descending channel. At the same time RSI has reached the resistance level, and MACD 5-34-5 has confidently moved from the negative area to the positive area. All this together may indicate the near completion of the anticipated wave iv of (iii) of [c] of 2 and a reversal of the local trend downwards.

We need to settle down... that's how I see it

waitra писал(а) >>

I also bet on the downside, they would have gone faster today if the trading volume had been higher, maybe tomorrow they will get it back :-)

By the way, if it is no secret, what is your indicator with arrows? - It's not MA_Crossover_Signal by any chance?

ADXcrossover - it suits my wife.

Well, it looks like I'm the only one looking up the eurik :)

All right, we'll see.

Keeping longs and will continue to do so.

I don't think we'll go any lower than we were.

Who has a view on the Canadian vs the Yen ? I'm in for the long haul )))
Reason: