EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 965

Galina писал(а) >>

Hi all !!!

Good Trades !!!!

I'm in the longs on the EUR by 0.5 lot.

I'm longing the EURUSD 0.2 lots TP= 0.8917

I am in longs on CANADEC JPY 0.1 lot TP= 0.8726 (Now I expect a small move down on this pair, but I will hold the position anyway, because this move may not occur)

I wonder, how much risk do you estimate for euras?

And as a tip to me, what do you think about GBPAUD?

Galina писал(а) >> Here are my pictures for you.....

>> Where are the pictures?

OlegTs >>:

Согласен, все очень субъективно, но куча народа пользуется этой информацией, значит она как то влияет на рынок, типа по положению пар союзников, тренд сегодня должен устремиться вниз, что-бы обобрать честных граждан, он устремляется вверх, сбивая все стопы, ну а потом, что-бы подтвердить правоту аналитиков DJ конечно вниз... Притом если вдруг будут какие нибудь сильно неожиданные новости в течение дня, то аналитики ведь не виноваты:))), могут отмазаться....

Hey :) where have you seen "honest citizens" in the CIS? I think 1-2% of all forex brokers in a given region work for "white papers" and pay taxes :))

As for psychology that's true, I don't see the point in such predictions, except trying to influence the market by the global spamming method :) that the "Street Wall" succeeds from time to time ...

And the "open source" analysts are, in my opinion, the most unrequited activity, because the essence of analysis is prediction, not affirmation. When a person presses the buy/sell button he is 100% sure of his decision and reaps the benefits of his choice, while analysts are like the radio :)

Galina >>:

Друзья, хочу еще раз обратить внимание на очень интересный вариант развития событий по паре ЕВРА АВСТРАЛИЕЦ

Я про нее Вам как то уже писала, дней может семь назад, не помню точно.

Говарила Вам о возможной "мега позе", так вот, еще немного, еще нескоько дней у нас в запасе есть.

Может даже уже сегодня ночью ее надо будет покупать..

I already asked today why you don't take EVRA AUSTRALIAN, see fate has given you a chance. The day is full of news until tonight.

waitra >>:

А в чем анализ заключается? - т.е что он дает на выходе?

Для себя тренд определяю на глазок как цикличное движение с откатами/коррекциями (а еще лучше в канале)

А если без циклов и откатов - то это может быть просто волна

Вычисление баланса подсмотрела у одного опытного трейдера (не знаю, взял ли он эти параметры откуда-то или сам нашел). Стоится как МА с параметрами 55 Simple Close только для H1.

For me, analysis provides a lot of information that I personally need to make a decision, at a minimum:

1. to enter the market - or stay out of it

2. where to enter, where to exit

3. the probability of going from entry to exit

4. what is the risk if the movement went in another direction after entry

5. how much capital to put into each trade

It is interesting that this trader has found exactly what he has found in MA 55 on H1.... it is 2.292

Explanation:

I'm certainly not clairvoyant :) Everybody can make a mistake, but just look at the chart in months, ......

I will act like this, on my account I have 12 000 roubles, from 1.5447-1.5420 (in principle it is already possible, but I would prefer to see at least one daily white candle)

I buy 0.1 lot and ALL !!!!

Now the two options :

1. The pair starts its slow (or fast) move upwards, I stress NOT REFRESHING THE MINIMUM!

In this case, we have to hold the pose boldly, do NOTHING with it ! In no case do not go up against the trend!

Up to the level of 1.7250 approximately. There, it is very probable, that a strong correction down will start, the depths I cannot say yet, but it will be possible to determine that during the move upwards, but not earlier. So, after this correction and it will be possible to increase the position, just about 0.1 lot (but don't be greedy and open at 0.06, i.e. less), it will be possible to do it about 1.6280.

After that the upside movement will continue, .....

The last entry, lower volume (about 0.04) may be made after the breakdown upwards of 1.7450 (this is approximately the number I am calling).

That was the first option.

Now the second......

RekkeR писал(а) >>

Hello all. Eurokangaroo, has anyone taken the buy? Galina, that was your dream.

How about a buystop of 1.5507?

Alexan писал(а) >>

How about this - bystop 1.5507 ?

Read above and I'll write more now wait for....

2. Option 2.

Here interrupted me.... thought lost... :)

Pay attention to the monthly chart !

It is not certain that the pair EUR/AUR will ever want to reverse from 1.5420, that's why I say,

it is necessary to wait for at least one white candle on the daily intervals !

Of course there is a chance that the pair will go down, without any delay, in this case on the picture above I marked levels, from which this pair may start hyper upwards.

I REPEAT.... drop to the first white candle the other day.

SUBJECTS :

1. 1.5233

2. 1.5103

3. 1.5002

If the pair passes these levels down, I will lock it with pending orders.

This pose is not for a day or two and should be traded very carefully.

I also need to know how much it may yield and what little risk it may entail.

As soon as I open it I will let you know for sure.

Reason: