EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 967

cr0ss писал(а) >>

What is the question? In the example the trend of the candle is ascending, what else do you need from it if you take the Open, Clowes for analysis. The second candlestick can be analyzed relative to the previous one. The combinations of trend and reversal bars are not so numerous, and various patterns can be found if we observe them. All you have to do is to press the buy/sell button and take a rest from time to time.

Another question I've had before: what is the difference between a trend and a wave? Apart from the letters of course...

So the question is in the context:

"to analyse a trend you need at least 2 values, and one bar has these values - Open and Clowes..."

"Analysis for me gives out a lot of information that I personally need to make a decision, at a minimum these are:

1. to enter the market - or stay out of it

2. where to enter, where to exit

3. the probability of going from entry to exit

4. what is the risk if the movement went in another direction after entry

5. how much capital to put into each trade".

Here are two values in the example, waiting for the result of analysis for the listed items

waitra >>:

Так вопрос в контексте:

"для анализа тренда нужно как минимум 2 значения, а у одного бара эти значения есть - Опен и Клоус..."

"Анализ для меня выдает массу информации, которая необходима лично мне для принятия решения, как минимум это:

1. входить в рынок - или оставаться вне его

2. где входить, где выходить

3. вероятность пройти путь от входа, до выхода

4. каков риск, если движение после входа пошло в другую сторону

5. сколько задействовать капитала в каждой сделке"

Вот два значения в примере, ожидаю результат анализа по перечисленным пунктам

Unfortunately I'm not very good at presentations, and I can't do without them to give a complete answer to this question...

For me, at the moment, trends from bars define a wave, trends from waves define patterns (not Gartley).

1. Depends on what point the price is at when you turn on your notebook

2. I define entry and exit points mainly by patterns

3. probability is defined not without help of fobs

4. risk in point-cum-percentage measure by the pattern boundaries

5. depending on deposit volume, probability and risk, and my own wish

This is brief. Don't expect results, as the topic evolved from my question about trends. I hope to see some opinions, which may be lacking in my view of the term and to share my own.

If to go deeper and get the results, it would be like a training, while I can't see myself in this role :) Moreover, there is also a market that needs to be "traded" ...

cr0ss писал(а) >>

Unfortunately I'm not very good at presentations, and I can't do without them to give a complete answer to this question...

For me, at the moment, trends from bars define a wave, trends from waves define patterns (not Gartley).

1. Depends on what point the price is at when you turn on your notebook

2. I define entry and exit points mainly by patterns

3. probability is defined not without help of fobs

4. risk in point-cum-percentage measure by the pattern boundaries

5. depending on deposit volume, probability and risk, and my own wish

This is brief. Don't expect results, as the topic evolved from my question about trends. I hope to see some opinions, which may be lacking in my view of the term and to share my own.

If to go deeper and get the results, it would be like a training, while I can't see myself in this role :) Moreover, there is also a market that needs to be "traded" ...

Yes, I expected that kind of answer. Just to answer your question, in fact according to your words - one bar is not a trend (and then two values of one bar are not enough for trend analysis - I thought it might be a super method :-) )

By the way, what is "ZZ"?

Do you think, gentlemen, that the downward movement has already started or should we wait?

waitra >>:

Да, примерно такой ответ ожидала. Просто отвечая на Ваш вопрос, фактически по Вашим словам, - один бар это не тренд (и тогда для анализа тренда двух значений одного бара недостаточно, - думала может какой супер метод :-) )

Кстати, а что за "ZZ"?

Why is one bar not a trend? :) If you use Open&Close in your analysis, you can judge a trend by one bar. It's just that my analysis starts with two bars and the direction is assessed by High/Low.

What about ZZ - reading nen's work on Onyx I came to a conclusion that I create not ZZ (algorithm or philosophy of which is not formally fixed) but the trend indicator drawn as a zigzag. I've got a lot of things to improve, but for me it displays trends properly and that's the main reason for creating it. I have been waiting for it and got it, so to speak.

Alex_Xv >>:
Как вы думаете, уважаемые, движение вниз уже началось или нада подождать?

so the move down started this morning, i wonder if the price will correct to 1.3765 or will it break through to 1.36.

at 1.3672, the 0/8 Murray level

I would still be in no hurry to buy the eurik....

However, I understand that when you go like this, you are tempted.

I think a good indicator here could be the Pound Dollar.

There it is lined up at 1.5580.

If it goes down, the chances of the eurik to fall will increase.

Galina писал(а) >> at 965, totally agree all indications are for a tech bounce to the red line

cr0ss >>:

так движуха вниз еще утром началась, я вот думаю не пойдет ли сейчас цена на коррекцию до 1.3765 или пробъется в 1.36..

на 1.3672 уровень 0\8 по Мюррею

Price is overheated note the price is between -3 and -2 line, RSI is also below the 30 level a small pullback and there will probably be a South), I have done my norm for today, I am not greedy, to hell with the emotions))

Looks like the scenario is changing.... the price is stretching the levels, "springing" - in other words)))

By the way, on GBRAUD there is a similar situation
Reason: