EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 959

Going down, goodooooo!!! But I think it won't last long and for the last time, my daily RSI is drawing a minor divergence, I'm starting to think about going north as soon as the south is over.

SVEC >>:
Идем в низ, хорошоооо!!! Но мне кажется это не надолго и в последний раз, у меня на дневных RSI вырисовывает незначитильную дивергенцию, я начинаю задумываться о походе на север как только закончится юг.

Nah, going down well, more than well...

Alex_Xv писал(а) >>

A triangle has formed on the EUR/GBP daily chart and it has broken upwards. Galina is right to profit at 0.8918.

he..... everyone is quiet ....

cream off) count hopefully profit) phew phew don't jinx it) I'm like a surfer riding the waves clearly)))

♪ I'm sitting at my computer drunk ♪ ♪ Under the candlelight I'm looking at the daytime ♪

♪ And there's Bernanke and Trichet ♪
Up and down and up and down and up and down and down and up and down According to the charts in the whole soul

odiseif >>:

Сижу за компом я бухой Под свечкой я гляжу дневной

А там Бернанке и Трише .от дури и от анаше
Рубилником и вверх и в низ и верх и вверх и вверх и в низ и вниз и вниз и вниз и вниз и верх и вниз и вниз и верх и в низ. По графикам во всей душе

I think you're actually drunk.)

brodiaqa >>:

Кажись ты на самом деле бухой ))

not.... not drinking I ..... so I don't fall asleep )))

So I don't get it, are we not going down yet? Or are we not going down yet? Bernanke is disappointing me. He should think very carefully before his next speech and try to guess which way I put my orders.

Hi !!!

It's me again :0)

I'm telling you to TARGET THE EVRAINE !!!!

I don't think it will make the low.

Tomorrow it will be above 1.3840, you can see that with the naked eye :).

Reason: