EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 969

waitra писал(а) >>

I think it's already been decided this morning. Bears are hunting for bulls' stops :)

If you are really in the Eurobucks in the baja - better to be on the safe side before it's too late.

No no, everything is going according to plan.

I already wrote, that if it gives an opportunity to buy at 1.3478, I will add there.

So I am not particularly bothered by this move downwards.

Of course, one can enter the castle, up to these figures, but I do not like to play such games on such plots.

So I'll just look at it for now :)

Bought EURAUD at 1.5408.

Will hold for five years...

It looks like it's going to break 1.3650 today.

Oh, that's fine.

DFX >>:

Купил EURAUD по 1.5408.

Лет пять подержу...

:)

Aussie rates are high and the economy is not feverish. On the channel the pair went down ok, although the boundary has been breached. Again today the Aussie rose on good employment data and they had to really puff themselves up so nobody would notice :)

gip писал(а) >>
I don't agree about the stops. Stops are abruptly pulled down so as not to have enough time to place orders. And they are traded normally. Of course it is unclear if they will go lower or not. The Euras is not flying and it is dragging all the currencies with it. It looks like the speculative capital in short positions is in action, but it is not increasing. That is, the general trend remains. On Friday, let's see how the short positions will be fixed.

It is also possible, but not necessary. We know that yesterday there was a lot of activity on the pound from 9am to 11am, until the UK bank report came in. This is not a very sharp rise. The main thing is to reach the targets :-)

DFX писал(а) >>

Bought EURAUD at 1.5408.

I'll hold it for five years....

You should have bought it WAY too early!

You should read the comments more carefully :)))))

Any pictures of thoughts?

Galina писал(а) >>

YES YOU !!!!!

Eur pound at the start of the move !!!!

Senx !!!

Bought it !!!!

0.8918 he has a profit !!!

?????

Notice the pound then.... stands still !!!

Alex_Xv писал(а) >>

What are you guided by? Why do you consider 1.3650 a turning point?

In my opinion the strong level is 1.3630 They are trying to break it. That's if you look at the daily, and if you look at the weekly, then yes 1.3650 If we pass, then maybe up to 1.3278. This is just an assumption. And what will they decide at the top..........

Reason: