EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 821

So far we are heading south, but we'll see what happens next.

Rid, thanks for the link.

That's the prediction WinWave made for today:

Forecast from page 819, still valid.

Noterday >>:

Прогноз со страницы 819, все еще в силе.

Dear Wavehunter ;) Who is going to take into account the time ratio rule? Does it matter that this is one of the most important rules of Wave Theory? Why on Earth would corrections (waves 2-4) be shorter in time than impulsive waves? :) Corrections CANNOT be shorter in time than the impulse waves that precede them. So I think before you put your markups as a forecast variant - you'd better look for ERRORS in them to begin with.

The markup is FULL of nonsense, it violates all the basic canons of the classics. Not a word about NeoWave at all.

ph3onix >>:

Дарагой наш волновик ;) Правило соотношения по времени кто учитывать будет? Ничо, что это одно из важнейших правил Волновой Теории? С какого перепуга коррекции (волны 2-4) могут быль КОРОЧЕ ПО ВРЕМЕНИ чем импульсные? :) Коррекции НЕ МОГУТ БЫТЬ КОРОЧЕ по времени чем импульсные волны предшествующие им. Поэтому я думаю прежде чем выставлять свои разметки как вариант прогноза - лучше бы в них ОШИБКИ поискать для начала.

Разметка ПОЛНЕЙШИЙ бред, нарушены все основные каноны классики. Про НЕоВейв я вообще молчу.

You should post something yourself and we'll all learn at once.

Kentsfield >>:

Вы б сами чё нить выложили, и все и научимся сразу

I don't use Forecasting in my trading. It's a myth, I stopped believing in it :) I pointed out the specific errors that make this pattern CANNOT be true. All I wrote about is written in any book on wave analysis. I do not see the point in posting it here "just to post it". We kind of make money here and do not show each other pictures, no? ;) I think user Niroba can satisfy your interest in waves and you can learn from him, the annual yield on his accounts is about 5000% ;)

ph3onix >>:

Я не использую Forecasting (прогнозирование) в своей торговле. Это миф, я перестал в него верить :) Я указал КОНКРЕТНЫЕ ошибки по которым данная разметка НЕ МОЖЕТ БЫТЬ ВЕРНОЙ. Все о чем я писал - написано в любой книжке по волновому анализу. Выкладывать здесь "лишь бы выложить" не вижу смысла. Мы вроде деньги делаем тут, а не картинки друг другу показваем, не? ;) Ваш волновой интерес думаю может удовлетворить пользователь Нироба у него и поучитесь, там порядка 5000% годовых на стейтментах ;)

I don't see the point of you being here.

And money is not being made here, mind you.

Noterday >>:

Прогноз со страницы 819, все еще в силе.

Don't take it personally, ph3onix hasn't said a kind word to anyone yet, how successful is he?, he hasn't posted his sheets yet, he hasn't invited anyone to monitor, so we can draw conclusions from this...

:))) Thanks guys) I've learned by his comments that he knows NOTHING about waves. No offence, but I will not explain why a correction MAY be shorter than an impulse. This is MY experience, accumulated over 3 years. And I am posting "pictures" for those who need them. It is not necessary to trade by them (like me), it is enough to take into account as additional options to your forecast. I'm not hiding it, there may be errors. But, phew, phew, working on it :)

P.S. Shouldn't we erase the thread? Start from page one in the New Year? What do you think?

Well, you can keep the last 3 pages (818-821). Who thinks so?

It's just time for a new one ;)

Reason: