Tuesday, 29 December 2009
(MSC) Forecast Previous
10:45 France 3Q GDP +0.3% qoq
-2.4% y/y
+0.3% q/q
-2.4% y/y
17:00 USA October Case Shiller House Price Index -7.1% -9.4%
18:00 USA Dec Conference Board Consumer Confidence Index 53.0 49.5
N/A Germany Dec Consumer Price Index (CPI)

Harmonized Index of Consumer Prices (HICP)
+0.6% mom
+0.7% mom
+0.7% mom
+0.7% mom
-0.1% mom
+0.4% mom
-0.2% mom
+0.3% y/y
Could be cheerful

Will 1.4415 break through or not? Who's intuition tells them what?

Intuition says it will... I don't feel like it at all :(

Your intuition doesn't seem to have deceived you...

Hit Fibo 138.

Next resistance on the Axel is 1.4445.

A correction follows, and it looks like going further upwards.

Who has any thoughts on further developments?

strangerr >> :
Who's thinking on further developments?

I think the dollar will go down-maybe slowly, volatile but the eu and gold up!!!!IMHO

basile >> :

I think the dollar will go down-maybe slowly, volatilly-but the eu and gold are up!!!!IMHO

Agree

It will surely go up, but the holidays prevented it from moving up. I said 1.7, then I corrected to 1.65, now I am not sure, maybe only to 1.58-1.6, but it may go higher. I will be careful after 1.5. As soon as indicators stochastic histogram and avesom oscillator begin to show a reversal, at 4 o'clock zero crossing, I will close.Now they have the second hump, the continuation of the trend and from zero they are high - indicating the strength of this trend. 15 minutes is a very good indicator of the day by Fibonacci lines. Today the level is 1.4430, above this level I think will not rise, but only today.

The Americans have made more quid electronically, the printing presses are running non-stop too. It seems to me that the Chinese and the Europeans cannot cope with them. I understand that they are either not going to pay their debts at all, or only through temporary bending of the euras for the New Year holidays :)
Reason: