Wave analysis fan club - page 58

Speculator:

That's right analysis should be developed as one of the effective tools

Tell me briefly, from which wave to which wave you should buy/sell and in what volume? How do you see it?

IRIP:

So, tell me, in a nutshell, which wave you have to buy/sell from and by what volume? How do you see it for yourself?

Lot volume is a rule of thumb for money management... And it would work logically in impulse waves!

The money management rule is not followed here... And if I see the wrong impulse, I'm guaranteed to lose!

But I'm more interested in market analysis! And as for the trading issues, I think there are professionals on this forum who can give a good answer in order not to bring the account to such a critical state ...

Monday will judge)))) But I'm leaning towards the speculator, but not as cool)))))

We can go to bed now.

IRIP was right... Do as I do, only in reverse.....))))

IRIP:

I suggest this picture

Speculator: Here's a picture.

It's not you who suggests the picture, it's the automatic marker...

In this "five-wave" marking [1], every imaginable and unimaginable rule and recommendation has been broken:

- third 3 is the shortest;

- third 3's target doesn't even reach first 1's target;

- fifth 5 (and thus the entire wave [1]) does not reach the target of the first 1 in it either;

- The third 3 looks more like a corrective wave than an impulse one. Although it is the one that should look like a pure impulse as much as possible.

Stop posting utter nonsense from the markup bots already.

Mark out manually, it will be more useful for you. And you will start to understand at least something.

P.S. Your claims that you have read something from the EWA classics do not fit in any way with the pictures of markings without any meaningful comments.

Mathemat:

It's not you who suggests the picture, it's the automatic marker...

This "five-wave" marking [1] violates every rule and recommendation imaginable and unimaginable:

- third 3 is the shortest;

- The purpose of the third 3 does not even get to the purpose of the first 1;

- fifth 5 (and thus the entire wave [1]) does not reach the target of the first 1 in it either;

- the third 3 looks more like a corrective than an impulse wave. Although it is the one that should be as similar to pure momentum as possible.

Stop posting nonsense from the markup bots.

Mark it out manually, it will be more useful for you. And at least you will start to understand something.

I do everything by hand!

There are exceptions if the pattern is triangular! And sometimes an impulse is like a correction and a correction is like an impulse!

The work for the week I think is normal with the exception of the last Friday trade, and the whole week I worked only based on my market analysis. It begs the question why three failures in a row in my work...? It's a psychological factor! Trying to prove my perfection to the forum, that's why I failed. I will work on my psychology. And I have no questions about analysis, it works. I do my markup only manually, without using any indicators or Expert Advisors! I advised to use the WinWaves32 program, but it's just for the beginning to get used to the market analysis, but the program will give much worse results!

Reason: