EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1567

strangerr >>:

А вообще литературы на эту тему хватает. Там есть правила рассчета точек и времени.

If you can name the books, maybe there are some links or in electronic form.

forte928 >>:

любителям баить посвещается...

если у кого лонги до 1.3700 то им еще повезло,т.к. на данный момент пока наше движение в пятой волне Н4 которое начлось на прошлой неделе - для подтверждения можете посмотреть подобную структуру второй волны кореекции она индентична.. уровень достижения на данный момент 1.3470 с последующим ходом до 1.3250 затем последует откат до 1.37 и снова стремительное движение вниз до 1.25..удачи и профитов

Are you leaving us?

bariga >>:

если можно название книг, может быть есть ссылки или в эл виде.

Search "Waves of Wolfe", just to reread it.)))

Alex_Xv писал(а) >>

Are you leaving us?

>> no.

Here's Forte....
So you're confirming what I'm saying ?
I know we're straight down from here to 1.3250 or so...
н.... yeah, looks like it's time....
:(((

strangerr >>:

Набери в поисовике "Волны Вульфа", лишь бы перечитал.)))

Yes, it's all typed and re-read). Moreover, I myself adjust to the real world according to my own observations to make it work, because it rarely works according to the classics

bariga >>:

да енто все набрано и перечитано). более того сам корректирую под реал по своим наблюдениям чтоб работало, а то по классике редко работает

So confirmation is also needed.))

strangerr >>:

Я же его открывал не ради 15-ти пп.)))

I looked at oil + considering the season (did I rush this morning's forecast?), gold and am starting to think about my topic http//forum.mql4.com/ru/26158 . Oil seems to be going down and this will lead to a strengthening of the usd.If only speculative oil will accelerate to 90, only then I think a correction on the evrousd pair is possible

Galina писал(а) >>
Here's Forte....
So you're saying you confirm what I'm saying ?
I know we're straight down from here to 1.3250 or so...
н.... yeah, looks like it's time....
:(((

Yesterday I checked the second wave on the n4 and my assumptions were confirmed when the trend went in a horizontal flat. I expected the fall at 12:00 but the situation was earlier... and the move downwards there is a strong level at 1.3250 after which the flag to 1.3700 may be and then further down ...

How about a poker game at http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/ru/ with someone for now?

Reason: