EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 823

Well then get the fuck out of here in your car, why are you here?) Fuck off, swim in dough and visit forums like this one.... is nonsense...

People here make their predictions, right or wrong, you do not have to worry about it...

I always acknowledge my mistakes. But only when I make them myself, not when some asshole tells me that I'm wrong. You, the man in the cool car, should know better what your experience is. Or do you have a tuned Zapor?

I think ph3onix is written by a woman.

ph3onix >>:

Во первых ты мне не тыкай, тыкалка не выросла еще. Не умеешь нормально разговаривать - захлопи варежку.

В твоем понимании название темы должно быть "неверное дер%мо отморозков, которое называется громкими словами", или как? В том то и дело что прогнозы, а прогнозы, должны составляться по правилам (если это Волновые прогнозы). Тебе, твоим маленьким мозгом никак не понять, что такое прогноз. И пока не понять - ты по прежнему будешь слушать весь тот бред, который назвают прогнозами, некие, неграмотные олухи.

К твоему сожалению, я катаю довольно дорогое авто, а на поезде, это уже тебе катать, почитывая "прогнозы".

forgive us poor souls for disrespecting you messiah!!!!!!!

we blind people cannot understand that you are trying to reach out to us and we stupid people are resisting our happiness!!!

get in your expensive car and drive to where you will be listened to respectfully and with your mouth open.

Personally, I do not understand what you are doing here on this thread. Create your own and drive, gather like-minded people and we won't look there so as not to disturb your peace...:))))))

syan >>:

Мне кажется под ником ph3onix пишет женщина.

The psychology of trending? :о)))

Noterday >>:

Ну и вали тогда нахер отсюда на авто своем, что забыл то здесь?) Охереть, купаться в бабле и посещать такие форумы....маразм...

Тут люди, делают свои прогнозы, правильно не правильно, это тебя не должно волновать...

Ошибки я свои всегда признаю. Но только когда САМ до них дохожу а не тогда когда какой то засранец мне будет говорить что я ошибся. Ты,человек на крутом авто должен лучше знать, что такое СВОЙ опыт. Или у тебя тюнингованный запор?

Watch your mouth. Only the flawed ones stoop to swearing when they can't prove their point with arguments.

I've explained to you, you jackass, what your mistakes are. You'll find proof in any Elliott paper. If even after that you continue to deny the facts that I have given regarding your markup errors - I just want the mass of people reading this thread to understand how illiterate and stupid you are. After all, I gave you the opportunity to learn. I have shown you where and what must be different, so that your markup was correct. And instead of adequate perception of literate criticism, you are trying to prove to me that you are smarter than everyone else in the world. The best way out of this situation would be for you to admit your gross mistakes in markup. First of all, it will teach you not to make the same mistakes in the future. Option two - do not throw around the word "Elliott Wave Theory" in your posts. Suffice it to write that it is your wave theory, so that gross violations and mistakes in your markups, do not confuse people who naively believe you and try to say that they sit in your train with you.

That's all I have to say to you. I think the moderators will clean up the thread for your rude phrases and expressions, because they are not justified, and aggression in such situations, once again, is a sign of weakness.

Ignore it!

In general, we should ignore people like that. Man, after another spill they're so clingy that they want to write something and trash it...

syan >>:

Мне кажется под ником ph3onix пишет женщина.

When it feels like it - baptise ;)

OlegTs >>:

прости нас убогих за непочтительное отношение к тебе мессия!!!!!!!

не понять нам слепцам, что пытаешься достучаться до нас, а мы глупые сопротивляемся своему счастью!!!

садись ка в свое дорогое авто и кати туда, где тебя будут слушать почтительно и с открытым ртом.

Лично мне не понятно, что ты здесь на этой ветке забыл. Создай свою, и рули, собирай единомышленников, а мы туда не будем заглядывать, чтоб не нарушать твой покой...:))))))

It's good to see that you've already admitted your wretchedness. We're getting to the bottom of it ;)

Hold your tongue, you king of the internet :) While your buddy, with his mistakes in the wave markup, decides for you which way to go, I will make my own decisions. I advise you not to tell me what to do, you have already proved what and who you are with your posts.

ph3onix писал(а) >>

When it feels like it - cross ;))

>> say at once, how much did you lose?))

Reason: