EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 814

RBC Forex made a New Year present by tripling the spread, the bitches.

nikat97 >> :

Literate. >> nice.

Thank you :)

Noterday >> :

Simply your soul separates itself from matter, i.e. physical body, while dreaming, and you can look into future or into past. Not everybody knows about it, especially not everyone can do it. But I believe in it :) Congrats, sorry you didn't open a sell))))

)) Well said, but alas, a dream is the release of information from the unconscious to the conscious mind, in other words, it is a relic of the past...

a dream is a faithful remnant of the past, showing the future, nothing more...

strangerr >> :
RBC Forex made a present for the New Year, they tripled the spread, bitches.

Some other dc's are similar, I won't point the finger, off-topic...

kosa >> :

)) Well said, but alas, a dream is a release of information from the unconscious to the conscious mind, in other words, it is a relic of the past...

>> ...a dream is a faithful remnant of the past, showing the future, nothing more...

Everything is much more interesting in this world. Too bad it's the wrong branch, or I would have told everyone here some interesting things about Buddhism and Scientology) In the meantime, let's give a sneak peek, though)

Noterday >> :

When you sleep, your soul is separated from matter, i.e. the physical body, and you can look into the future though into the past. Not everybody knows this and even more so, not everyone can do it. But I believe in it :) Congrats, sorry you didn't open a sell))))

A lot of people complain that they're doing great on the demo, but on the real deal it's a total bummer,

It's about looking into the future...

There's a guy called Lazarev, he wrote a book called "Karma Diagnostics". Unlike all that nonsense, which is a lot, it's interesting to read, so his main idea is attachment to material and spiritual values. If a person is attached to money, i.e. if he steals some amount of money and experiences aggression towards the thief, he won't be rich, he's not ready for much money.

I am referring to the "not everyone will make it". On the demo there is no ties to the money, so everything turns out great. The more money you have, the greater the fear to lose it and the more your intuition closes, i.e. they close to you to save your soul, because aggression to the world around is dangerous, it destroys. That's why from time to time it is useful to give your material values to others (read DC; )))))))), to purify so to speak, and to trade fully.

Noterday >> :

Everything is much more interesting in this world. I wish I could tell some interesting things about Buddhism and Scientology.)

Yes, it is possible to dilute the thread a bit. But! I am talking about the science of unconscious psychology (which works, no matter how you look at it), you are talking about mythology, and these are different things in a trailer... But both objects have their place.

As for the forecast, it remains the old one, 1.4160 waiting for a touch or a close approach...

OlegTs >> :

A lot of people complain that they're doing great on the demo, but on the real deal it's a total bummer,

It's about looking into the future...

There's a guy called Lazarev, he wrote a book called "Karma Diagnostics". Unlike all that nonsense, which is a lot, it's interesting to read, so his main idea is attachment to material and spiritual values. If a person is attached to money, i.e. if he steals some amount of money and experiences aggression towards the thief, he won't be rich, he's not ready for much money.

I am referring to the "not everyone will make it". On the demo there is no ties to the money, so everything turns out great. The more money you have, the more fear to lose it and the more intuition closes, i.e. they close to you to save your soul, because aggression to the world around is dangerous, it destroys. That's why from time to time it is useful to give your material values to others (read DC; )))))))), for purification, so to speak, and for full-fledged trading.

Right! I agree with almost everything that has been said.

kosa >> :

Yes, it is possible to dilute the thread a bit. But I am talking about the science of unconscious psychology (which works, no matter how you look at it) and you are talking about mythology, and these are different things... But both objects have their place.

As for the forecast, it remains the old one, 1.4160 waiting for a touch or close approach...

Oooh) I see there are some wise people here)) But by the way, I'm not talking about mythology or psychology. Many people in our country do not distinguish between psychology and psychiatry. As someone who has a very close relationship with medicine I will say the following: PSYCHOTHERAPY (psycho - soul, therapie - treatment) says that a human being is just a matter which is governed by the immaterial, say - the soul. Although I do not recognise the soul as such. I say mind. Just do not confuse with the brain)) They are different things. There is no mythology. Though if we start to argue about it now, you will agree that nothing will come out of it and everyone will stick to his opinion anyway) We will only get on each other's nerves. You know one thing and I know another. Let's not offend our knowledge :)

OlegTs >> :

That's why it's good to give your material values to others from time to time (read DC; ))))))), for purification so to speak, and for full-fledged trading.

Better give it to me. It will be more useful.

gip >> :

You'd better give it to me. It'll do you more good.

It's my toy, I haven't played with it yet;))))))))))))))))))))))))

Reason: