EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 820

Happy new year!

Happy New Year!

Happy New Profits...

Influenced by the context, decided to check the "bullshit" dog on the history of the past year.

A bit of Martingale and working on the reversal. M5 euro-dollar:

So, it looks like if the doggy doesn't cheat, we'll go north. 1.5 will break through.

Be careful.

Bottom line at the close of the year.

who else has views on going north by 1.5???

First 46-47

poruchik >>:
Сначала 46-47

Well, of course, not straight away without stopping at 1.5))))))))))))

Hi all! Seg. happened to look through an online magazine for traders and found an interesting page.

It is an opinion on the work of Client Traders - through the eyes of a brokerage company employee.

I think it will be interesting for all my friends. I read it and everything I've read is painfully familiar. I have been trading manually for a long time now:

http://profi-forex.org/read.php?id=7&page=7

I've read it all and it's painfully familiar to me, but I've always been looking for a system, and I'll still make some money, but I'll be a slow saver. They charge a lot of money but they promise little to no avail. I figured it was easier to make money through chitchat. They are kidding our brother in the academies. I did a lot of technical analysis, they are useful, but no one will give you a good worker.

Current position 1.4312 if I understand correctly

http://www.fxstreet.com/rates-charts/forex-charts/?id=EUR/USD

At the moment

1.4309 and I reckon we'll go south

based on the ishimoku at 1:00 and 4:00

and well and based on the nevs block on january 4

fasklo >>:
ricl-спасибо за информацию.Все мною прочитано и до боли знакомо.Но я стопы ставил - всегда искал системы и все равно немного заработаю -медлено солью.Обучение проходил на котором получил общие представления. Деньги дерут,много обещают а толку маловато. Я понял потом легче заработать болтовней. Дурят нашего брата в академиях.Очень много сидел в техническом анализе,польза от этого всего есть конечно,но готовенького рабочего тебе никто не даст.Кое-что сделал для себя сам .посмотрим что заработаем за этот год.

Guys, I myself was trained for 2 weeks (and almost 2 years I earn) and the results of this training and the first month of trading has already realized that no oneand never give you a ready-made formula for making money, you are given 1000 tools for work, and you choose those that suit you and that help you earn, all this with experience of course!!!!! think about it-if there were any definite formula, who in this world would go to work???? who would make bread??? who would pave asphalt??? who would make clothes??? -any of these professions could sit at home and chop bribes!!!!! everyone determines for himself a job in the market!!!!

everything I just explained is funny when I explain it - it goes without saying for someone who knows financial markets!!!!

Reason: