EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 827

Noterday >>:

Fully supportive!!! This is a thread for various predictions and interpretations, even if purely subjective. The sick one is the one who only criticizes but hesitates to share his predictions.

It is better to let the sick critics leave the branch!

forex-k >>:

Полностью поддерживаю!!! Это ветка для различных прогнозов и толкований, пусть даже чисто субьективных. Больной тот кто только критикует а сам прогнозами своими жмется поделиться.

Are we in a sandbox here?) What's another "sting to share"? )))))) You don't have to make your own predictions to discuss anything. Or you can enter the "intellectuals not stingy" thread only when you present your forecast, no matter how good it is? :)

Do we have a day of investigating the authors of primitive and rubbish on the forum? )

Noterday >>:

Хорошо. Ухожу. Последнее скажу оставшимся :)

Сейчас на М5 прошла волна 5*, и должен быть откат в р-н 1.4345

Всем успехов и удачи.

Didn't understand the childish insults.

Not serious.

So Forte left - and what, it got better?

ph3onix >>:

Мы тут чо в песочнице?) Что еще за "жмеца поделиться"? )))))) Для обсуждения чего либо, кмк, не обьязательно предьявлять собственный прогноз. Или вход в данную ветку "интеллектуалов не жмотов" осуществляется только по предьявлении прогноза, неважно какого качества? :)

У нас сегодня что, день выявления авторов примитива и бреда на форуме? )

Tell me, why do you come in here and shit on me?

Forte also did not mark everything by the rules and is he a primitive? And yet his predictions often came true.

syan >>:

каким лотом?

Мой прогноз на сегодняшнее закрытие 4320-4340

Well, here's the file. I think the lot was 1.0.

Oh, man, I couldn't add the file. Anyway, here are the last lines.

188889002010.01.04 08:52sell1.00eurusd1.43030.00001.42912010.01.04 10:361.43830.000.000.00-800.00
so: 19.0%/108.6/572.4 [stopout]
188896472010.01.04 09:47sell1.00eurusd1.43190.00001.42912010.01.04 10:361.43830.000.000.00-640.00
[stopout]

forex-k >>:

скажи какого ты сюда заходишь и обсираешь?

Tell me, who gave you the authority to stink? Who told you to stink about the question of errors in the markings? Where did you come from in the first place? Who gave you the right to enter the thread today?

ph3onix >>:

Скажи а тебе кто слово давал вякать? Тебе КТО КОНКРЕТНО РАЗРЕШИЛ вонять касательно вопроса ошибок в разметке? Откуда ты ВООБЩЕ ЗДЕСЬ ВЗЯЛСЯ? Кто дал тебе право зайти сегодня в ветку?

If I come to this thread, it's not to criticise the unique techniques of traders. This forum is free, but that does not give you the right to humiliate anyone. Criticism should be constructive and based, firstly, on respect for your opponent.

I, for example, divide by wave structure. Purely from a TA point of view. And I combine them in a very different way.

ph3onix forecast in the studio

on the topic of the thread pst.

Reason: