More strategies? No problem! - page 10

TheXpert писал(а) >>

This is where I am against it. Although adding conditions is facilitated, it is not welcomed. Let's say once you change the code, you can't count on support.

Then you are sure to find "comrades" who will measure the pee...(excuse me)... :):)

If you want to add a condition, tell me and I'll do it.

Do you seriously expect the project to last? IMHO "without frills" it will not happen :(.

By the way, one more step towards universality (usability) could be combining this project with TestCommander or ideology similar to it, i.e. testing with several TF, Characters, Innervals with obtaining csv file, ready for evaluation of some or other "combinations" in Excel. Just "stuff formulas" into deinit (at least - and strategy tester calls in a separate script/"batken" - at most).

I don't get it here.

double LotsToBid = DoubleIf( Lot == 0, GetLotsToBid( RiskPercentage), Lot);
      int res = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, LotsToBid, Ask, Slippage, SL, TP, NULL, MN, 0, Blue);
      if ( res > 0) return;

extern string NULL = ""; :)

SergNF >> :

Then you are sure to find "comrades", who will measure

>> So be it.

You seriously expect for long term project? IMHO "without frills" it will not happen :(.

>> Yeah. We'll see. Even if it doesn't work long term, it'll do for itself.

By the way, another step towards universality (usability) could be to combine this project with TestCommander or with ideology close to it, i.e. testing on several TF, Symbols, Inervals with obtaining csv'sh file ready to evaluate these or those "combinations" in Excel. Just "stuff" formulas into deinit (at least - and strategy tester calls in a separate script/"batken" - at most).

Hey, the goals I've set, they have nothing to do with the above.

extern string NULL = ""; :)

Okay.

So -- conditions for EURUSD 4H.

RS00000000R000

0SSS0R0000000000

0S00R00R000000

RS00R000000000

0S00000RS0S000

0S0000RR000000

They are arranged in descending order of profit. It took 12 hours to optimise.

TheXpert писал(а) >>

So -- conditions for EURUSD 4H.

RS00000000R000.

Ordered in descending order of profit. It took 12 hours to optimize.

I wish the table with characteristics...

voltair >> :

I'd like to see the specifications...

You too lazy to run a tester?

There will be no nameplate as I have started my clock. Prelim shows 5 days, so no signs for the next 5 days.

TheXpert писал(а) >>

Too lazy to run a tester?

There will be no signs as I have started the clock. Prelim shows 5 days, so no signs for the next 5 days.

Lazy. :) And no time. Especially not to race everything. You've been racing anyway, you should be. :)

And in five days you'll have their result with a scoreboard? ;)

voltair >> :

Laziness. :) And no time. Especially not to race everything. You've been racing anyway, you should be. :)

Lazy and don't have time to spend 2 minutes to run it? You spent more on writing your post.

And in five days you'll have their result with a scoreboard? ;)

No, on principle. I will only post lines and files.

TheXpert писал(а) >>

Too lazy and too busy to take two minutes to run it? You spent more on writing your post.

No, as a matter of principle. I'm only going to post lines and files.

How serious we are. :) Okay, I won't either. And if no one does, we won't see any analysis. And we'll only discuss how nice S looks after R with 8 zeros. :)

In general, who has time to run these results - post the table, pls.

TheXpert писал(а) >>

I've been writing and writing about how confused I am with these air conditioning units :), but I've given up.

The squeeze.

It turns out that if

LoadFromFile == 1

, then any OpenCondition1 will be ignored!

At the same time

LoadFromFile == 1

explicitly says that we want "OptCondDesc3 = "-1 no optimization";" but then, if

OptimizingCondition = -1

both the file and OpenConditionX are ignored at all.

If we want to use the extern string OpenConditionX, we must remember to set

OptimizingCondition = -1

LoadFromFile != 1

'

So. IMHO it is easier to combine OptimizingCondition and LoadFromFile into one parameter. For example, 0 - read from file, -1 - read extern int (i.e. do not read from file), 1...6 - optimize, i.e. tweak case in switch.

'

And so on.

Hey, I've defined the goals.

It turns out, "as always" :( - on some one!!! plot "recognize indicator pattern" - as a matter of fact!!! (and even on a 9 year old - for published results), on OOS we test it and, if successful, hope it repeats itself in realtime. :(

HH. After it became easy to show OOS/optimization intreval in FSB (but difficult to compare generation/optimization results on different plots) all graals started to "merge" quite quickly. Except for "Demo only". :)

In this case, i.e. with a potential possibility to run an MT4 tester with primers and save testing results, we could try to follow the dynamics of this or that "condition" on history/"regular samples" ..... Which, with all its "frills", you can't do with FSB.

SZU.

So, here are the conditions for EURUSD 4H.

I got only one condition on EURUSD 1H, which was not too much loss on OOS. "Generated-Optimized-Generated" in one year.

SergNF >> :

I've been writing and writing about how confused I am with these air-conditioners :), but I gave up.

A summary.

Ugh, almost got confused with you myself :). When LoadFromFile == 1.

1. rows are loaded from a file

2. conditions are loaded from strings

3. conditions are loaded from settings.

So you can load from the file during optimization and still optimize one of the conditions written in the file.

If OptimizingCondition == -1 then the settings are used completely from the file.

That is, LoadFromFile simply substitutes condition strings. And it's preliminary.

And in relation to

It turns out, "as always" :( - on some one!!! area "recognize indicator pattern" - as a matter of fact!!! (and also on 9 years old - for published results), on OOS we check it and, if successful, hope that it will repeat in realtime. :(

About OOS and other things -- everyone has his own philosophy. I, for example, don't use OOS at all - what for? And I can argue, if I want to argue, but I don't.

For 4-hours it's like this. It would be more interesting on watches and seem to be more robust.

SZY. After it became easy to display OOS/optimization intreval in FSB (but it's hard to compare generation/optimization results on different plots) all graals started to "merge" pretty quickly. Except for "Demo only". :)

And what do you mean by that, that I'm suffering from bullshit? You are :), but before I put my handicraft into dustbin, I shall check it thoroughly.

In this case, i.e. with potential possibility to run MT4 tester with primers and save testing results, one could try to follow the dynamics of this or that "condition" on history/regular samples.... Which, for all the "frills", you can't do in FSB.

So you're trying to suggest adding a frill to determine the robustness of the strategy? I'll think about it.

And parsing the results is up to Reshetov.

Reason: