EA N7S_AO_772012 - page 55

My sets for next week for GBPUSD, for four and five digits.

Optimised eight hours.

Citizens, where can I find real weekend quotes?

All the ones I've found are highly questionable.

Remember, I'm always with you)))

The pound and the quid don't want to open in any direction yet))))

But if it opens.... I'll probably earn a new Porsche at once)))

It looks like this week has been completely blown out of proportion in my scientific research)))

At the moment there are 3 five digit terminals open and two four digit terminals.

The M1_1 version doesn't want to work on the demo account, either on four or five digits.

On the tester M1_1 works as it should, tested it for a day and a half, everything works on the tester. The results are of course different, not always good. But at least it works.

When I installed an earlier M1 on my demo account, it almost immediately opened in the right direction, although the sets were optimized on M1_1.

So there is some kind of bug in M1_1.

Studying the log on four terminals did not reveal any errors, just that M1_1 does not want to work and that's it.

Question to the future Nobel Prize winner SHOOTER777 : what to do?)))

I myself would have eliminated all bugs, if I had a little more brains)))).

Anyway, I'm going to reset everything now..... reboot and go in with M1.

Two days wasted.

Vovanych >> :

It looks like this week has been completely ruined in my scientific research)))

At the moment there are 3 5-digit terminals and two 4-digit terminals open.

For the sake of interest I ran my Expert Advisor on Monday with your sets on 4 and 5 Zn with min lot.

There has been no response on the 5 digits and I have already closed 4 positions with total profit 64 points. I will keep it till Friday.

If the 5-digit quote still doesn't open by Friday, I'll look for a reason. The days of 4-digit quotes are numbered.

Dear shooter and colleagues! Please advise: N7S_AO_194694_0 (i.e. N7S_AO_772012_L3) works fine, switch to N7S_AO_772012_9 (including 5 zn on alpr and others).), tf-M5 (and any other) - tester works (see log), but the run - does not work, in the report, schedule, results - null. in the magazine - no better (see log). what's wrong? so a day and did not come to, hurtful yes ...

bool TrBlnc = true; int StrtBlnc= 1400; int DBlnc= 500; int UBlnc= 2000;
if ( IsOptimization( )  ) TrBlnc = false;if ( IsTesting() ) TrBlnc = false;
vbnm561
писал(а)
>>

Dear shooter and colleagues! Please advise, plz: Version N7S_AO_194694_0 (i.e. N7S_AO_772012_L3) works fine, switch to N7S_AO_772012_9 (including 5 zn on alpr and other).), tf-M5 (and any other) - tester works (see log), but the run - does not work, in the report, graphics, results - zero. in the log - no better (see log). what's wrong? so for the day and did not come to, hurtful...

Fish is in the code, starting with version 7.

Vovanych писал(а) >>

It looks like this week has been completely ruined in my scientific research)))

At the moment there are 3 five digit terminals open and two four digit terminals.

The M1_1 version doesn't want to work on the demo account, either on four or five digits.

On the tester M1_1 works as it should, tested it for a day and a half, everything works on the tester. The results are of course different, not always good. But at least it works.

When I installed an earlier M1 on my demo account, it almost immediately opened in the right direction, although the sets were optimized on M1_1.

So there is some kind of bug in M1_1.

Studying the log on four terminals did not reveal any errors, just that M1_1 does not want to work and that's it.

Question to the future Nobel Prize winner SHOOTER777 : what to do?)))

I myself would have eliminated all bugs, if I had a little more brains)))).

Anyway, I'm going to reset everything now..... reboot and go in with M1.

Two days wasted.

Dear Vovanych.

M1 and M1_1 versions are identical. The second unit appeared in the name, when you re-post the Expert Advisor automatically (forum feature).

Perhaps the problem is in the terminals, history, etc.

Besides, opening "almost immediately" by logic of work is possible only in rare cases.

I'll tell you about some service information in the upper left corner...

void cmmnt(){   if ( !IsOptimization( )  ){
                     Comment(" Buy ", bu," Sell ", sll," symbol  ",Symbol(),
                     "\n Delta_G12 ", Delta_G12,
                     "\n x ", prcptx1," у ", prcpty1," z ", prcptrnz1(),
                     "\n X ", prcptX1," Y ", prcptY1," Z ", prcptrnZ1(),
                     "\n VSR ", VSR (),
                     "\n Flg ", Flg ," FlqBS ", FlqB," @ ", FlqS,
                     "\n FLU ", FLG(1) ," FLD ", FLG(0) );}}

This function is responsible for the output

What is of interest first?

The first VSR is the (0 -1 1) main signal.

It is calculated based on x,y,z and X,Y,Z przptrn values

Next are the flags.

Flg - whether or not you can trade in principle. It makes sure, firstly, that the values of the setting parameters are set correctly and in case of their resetting, the trading stops. And second, it allows you to trade immediately after initialization, if there is no signal VSR=0, as soon as it appears. But if VSR -1 or 1, then trade will be forbidden, until it changes to zero. I.e. it is as if the Expert Advisor stands on platooning and is ready after initialization only at VSR=0.

Reason: